Could I be Pregnant??

Ok, bit of a strange thing going on at the moment, I am just not sure whats going on..

My last peroid was end of October, So now overdue and late for my next one..(9 days infact)

I have been poorly, and on painkillers and antibiotics due to the flu and a chest infection, so not sure if this illness is to blame??

Feel Bloated, not really hungry. Have sensitive Boobs! and no stomach pain and dont feel sick, but have the 'matallic' taste in my mouth (as you do in Pregnancy, But again not sure ifs its becasue am ill) been feeling more tired and falling asleep on the sofa.

Does this sound like i am pregnant??

I have ordered some of ebay which i hope will be here tomorrow. But its just on my mind

Nip to pound shop at parkgate they have 2 pregnancy kits for a quid

Sounds like u are, :)

could be.

don't forget if you are on the pill antibotics would have stopped it working.

Ok, bit of a strange thing going on at the moment, I am just not sure whats going on..

My last peroid was end of October, So now overdue and late for my next one..(9 days infact)

I have been poorly, and on painkillers and antibiotics due to the flu and a chest infection, so not sure if this illness is to blame??

Feel Bloated, not really hungry. Have sensitive Boobs! and no stomach pain and dont feel sick, but have the 'matallic' taste in my mouth (as you do in Pregnancy, But again not sure ifs its becasue am ill) been feeling more tired and falling asleep on the sofa.

Does this sound like i am pregnant??

Yes, it sounds like you could be pregnant.

mmm sounds like right symptoms to me .....

sounds like you could be or just missed a period because of you feeling ill dnt forget to let us all know because we are nosey like that :hihi:

Nip to pound shop at parkgate they have 2 pregnancy kits for a quid

Sounds like u are, :)

would they even work lol

would they even work lol

Yes, just as well as the more expensive ones. They are very simple things, all they have to do is react to hormones that are only present when you're pregnant. Simple. That's why you don't get false positives, only false negatives (amount of hormone too low to detect early on). If you think you might be pregnant, start saving for the cost by not buying expensive tests :)

Yes, just as well as the more expensive ones. They are very simple things, all they have to do is react to hormones that are only present when you're pregnant. Simple. That's why you don't get false positives, only false negatives (amount of hormone too low to detect early on). If you think you might be pregnant, start saving for the cost by not buying expensive tests :)

i wernt acting thick lol i no how one works, i was just wondering if a cheap one would and wondering why there are some mega expensive ones if a 50p one did same :hihi:

Just because some people will pay that much and they have them in the major chemists, unlike the cheap and cheerfuls which won't get the high street names quite the profit.

So good are the 50p spectaculars that they gave me an accurate result 4 days before my period was due!