Guitar, Bass, Drum Lessons, Vocal Coaching etc..post here

L G DRUM LESSONS - **BRAND NEW STUDIO**

L G Drum Lessons have teamed up with Livin' Sheffield Studios to offer 1-to-1 and small group tuition both in Chesterfield & Sheffield. There is also a home visit option available to fit around your schedule.

Livin' Sheffield Studio's is a BRAND NEW studio in the heart of the city with fully equipt teaching rooms and recording facilities.

We have 5 star reviews across the board and 100% pass rate with students working on their grades. (Rockschool & Guildhall)

Lessons can be taught from a graded syllabus or taught for fun if you want to learn your favourite songs and styles of playing!

Find out more information on our page below.

www.facebook.com/lgdrumlessons

If you would like to get in touch for more information or to book a lesson please email:

drum_stick@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,

Lawrence

L G DRUM LESSONS

Hi

Looking for a guitar tutor in or around S10. Got some basic guitar skills and looking to improve. Aiming to play classic rock and roll type music rather than classical guitar.

Let me know if you know anybody....

Looking for a guitar tutor in or around S10. Got some basic guitar skills and looking to improve. Aiming to play classic rock and roll type music rather than classical guitar.

Let me know if you know anybody....

Hello!

I am giving Harmonica, Mandolin, Ukulele & Banjo lessons at Hagglers Corner on Queen's Rd. I teach/have taught students of all levels including complete beginners, people learning a second instrument, people looking to refresh their knowledge and gigging musicians wanting an intense focus on a single topic, like Improvisation. If you are interested please get in touch and we can get started, if you aren't sure get in touch as well and we can discuss it to see what suits you (either reply to this message, message me on this account, message me on my page or email me - details below).

Many Thanks,

Ian.

Email - harmanjolist@gmail.com

FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/harmanjolist

Christmas vouchers available for guitar lessons in South Yorkshire!

We offer tuition for all ages, abilities and styles.

All of our tutors are fully qualified, DBS checked and have sufficient PI cover.

Just visit www.sevenhillstuition.co.uk

Happy Christmas!

With Christmas around the corner, lots of children will be asking for a musical instrument. Some will want a drum kit! So why not try #drumlessons for your child (or for you)

We can provide lessons in your home or in our studio.

Our tutors are all DBS checked, have 15 years gigging and teaching experience, and above all, teach in a fun, friendly, relaxed atmosphere.

Please call 07824 808807 or 01709 322889 for more information.

@stickitdrumschool

Hi Tone. I'm interested in your singing lessons with a view to singing in a group or band.

How much do you charge?

Yours

Linda

Hi does anyone know of any drum teachers who come to the house to teach ?

I'm a beginner/intermediate player looking for a guitar teacher that's either based in the Hillsborough area or is happy to travel. Acoustic or electric is fine.

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this! :huh:

My son has come.on leaps.and bounds at school under the tuition of Paul Hawksworth.

His details are in this link, he's based Woodseats (S8 ) , but does travel I think as well.

He's also a in a talented local band and does music exam tuition work as well. Recommended.

https://www.musicteachers.co.uk/teacher/e42fa212c74cf0698436

Edited by sheffandy

Hi all

I've been trying for ages to spot a good singing teacher / vocal coach for Rock vocals. It seems to be a dying breed though!

I'm a beginner but would really like to get into this. Does anyone have any suggestions? Most teachers I've spoken too seem confused/put off when I mention rock or any kind of distortion like Metallica or Foo Fighters etc.

I've got a car so willing to travel for the right teacher, all suggestions welcome! Thanks

Whoops, double post

Edited by Heero2100