Guitar, Bass, Drum Lessons, Vocal Coaching etc..post here

Hi,

I'm looking for saxophone lessons. Would need to be able to borrow an instrument for the lessons as not wanting to buy a saxophone until I know I like playing.

As a former professional guitarist with rock, acoustic and indie bands, I’ve been playing for over 40 years. I’ve been teaching guitar for much of that time, including adult education classes and private one to one guitar lessons classes. Students have been of all ages. I’ve worked in education for most of my life and have a Post-graduate Certificate in Education, which allows me to provide structured learning at a level suited to the individual student. My classes are fun, but you get plenty of value for money!

http://looping.me.uk/lessons/

Hi, anyone know a sitar teacher in Sheffield? Can't find anyone.

Edited by Mortislock

Hello

I have 17 years of guitar playing experience, offering guitar lessons for beginners, happy to travel within a reasonable distance to Hillsborough or Mosborough.

£15 for an hours tuition, happy to teach what you would like to learn at your pace, and I am flexible with schedule and regularity

Drop me a PM if you are interested

Thanks

Hi

Hope this is posted in the correct place.  I am a WPBSA Pro Snooker coach working in Sheffield with pupils ranging in ability from complete beginners to Tour Pros.  All facilities provided, including secure gated parking.  I am looking to trade my skills for electric guitar lessons with a professional tutor in the Sheffield area on a like for like trade basis.  Long shot maybe, but I thought I would give it a try.  Thank you.