Guitar, Bass, Drum Lessons, Vocal Coaching etc..post here

Hi there my names Robbie Neal and I want to teach YOU! Ever thought about trying some new that's also fun and interesting? Give drumming a try, you never know you could be a natural! We take all ages and all abilities and everything you need to get started is down at our HQ located in sheffield City centre . Our rates are £10per hour of £15 for two hours (one to one tutoring)

Any questions give me a ring, text or email

Thanks for reading, Robbie Neal x

---------- Post added 04-03-2014 at 12:44 ----------

My number is 07575878668 or email robbienealdrumlessons@hotmail.com

Groovebase is a brand new music school based near to the heart of Sheffield and we offer tuition in drums, guitar and bass. All our tutors are all working local musicians and offer a wealth of experience to pass on to you. Whatever age, skill level or personal goal, get intouch and we can help plan your next musical venture.

Groovebase offer 45 minute lessons for just £15.

Thank You!

The Groovebase team

Edited by GrooveBase

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone out there teaches the piano, or can recommend a teacher?! For two adults :)

Thanks,

Claire

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone out there teaches the piano, or can recommend a teacher?! For two adults :)

Thanks,

Claire

This one's pretty good ...

The usual disclaimer: she's my wife.

hi.

i teach piano in my apartment in s2.

you can email me at shuttler_8384@hotmail.com for more details.

Hi,

Thanks,

Claire

Hi,

Thanks,

Claire

Hi Claire

I am the owner of a piano school based in Chapeltown Sheffield. I specialize in teaching beginners of all age groups and have a very fun, friendly and relaxed approach. I have taught privately for over 10 years and have produced many confident, competent pianists. All lessons are taught in my modern, comfortable studio. I teach all aspects of music including theory.

I am fully CRB and insured. If you would like any further information, please dm me.

Kind regards

The Natalie Wilkinson piano school.

Hi, I'm looking for adult beginner piano lessons in S7-S8 area preferably on a Saturday morning. I'm a complete beginner and have always wanted to learn. Looking for a female teacher who can hopefully progress me through basic exams. I am good at trying to teach myself but feel that I need a teacher to ensure I do it properly.

If you are able to help or refer me to someone who can, I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Deb

Hi, I'm looking for adult beginner piano lessons in S7-S8 area preferably on a Saturday morning. I'm a complete beginner and have always wanted to learn. Looking for a female teacher who can hopefully progress me through basic exams. I am good at trying to teach myself but feel that I need a teacher to ensure I do it properly.

If you are able to help or refer me to someone who can, I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Deb

Hi Deb

Harmony Music School is based in Ecclesfield and currently offers Piano lessons to people of all ages and abilities. We teach between 3:30pm and 9:30pm Monday-Thursday, 3:30pm-8pm on Friday and 10:30am-4pm on Saturday. We also have a special offer on whereby your first four lessons are just £39.

We have five teaching studios at our school and our staff are all experienced musicians and teachers, all are CRB checked and they offer a wealth of experience. I am sure you will find what you are looking for at our school.

For more information please visit http://www.harmonymusicschool.co.uk or you can ring reception on 01142 576780.

If you would to know anything else let me know

Abby

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 11:20 ----------

Harmony Music School is based in Ecclesfield and currently offers Piano lessons to people of all ages and abilities. We teach between 3pm and 10pm Monday-Thursday, 3pm-8pm on Friday and 10am-4pm on Saturday. We also have a special offer on whereby your first 4 lessons are just £39

We have five teaching studios at our school and our staff are all experienced musicians and teachers, all are CRB checked and they offer a wealth of experience. I am sure you will find what you are looking for at our school.

For more information please visit http://www.harmonymusicschool.co.uk or you can ring reception on 01142 576780.

Abby

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 11:22 ----------

Hi,

Thanks,

Claire

Hi Claire

Harmony Music School is based in Ecclesfield and currently offers Piano lessons to people of all ages and abilities. We teach between 3:30pm and 9:30pm Monday-Thursday, 3:30pm-8pm on Friday and 10:30am-4pm on Saturday. We also have a special offer on whereby your first 4 lessons are just £39

Abby

Thanks Abby but I'm looking for somewhere a bit closer to home - around Beauchief area.

Book your place at Sheffield Academy of Performing Arts (S.A.P.A) Summer School 2014.

A musical theatre summer school for ages 6 – 18 years held at King Edwards VII Upper School, Broomhill. Monday 18th to Friday 22nd August from 9am till 4pm each day.

Experience expert tuition from professional tutors in Dance, Drama and Singing and prepare excerpts from the two hit musicals "Beauty and the Beast" and "Les Miserables" to be performed in our end of week show.

Develop acting, singing and dance skills; build confidence, get performance experience, improve knowledge and have fun!

To book your place or for more information contact 07977708642 email info@sheffieldapa.co.uk or visit http://www.sheffieldapa.co.uk

I tried emailing Harmony Music school twice now regarding piano lessons, unfortunately they never got back to me.

Hi Hanna I am a piano teacher based in Chapeltown Sheffield. I have limited availability for lessons. If you would like more info please DM me. Best wishes.