2Roost.com - Know anything about them? Any good??

I have a property that I want to sell (S12) but am disillusioned by the Sheffield estate agency scene. I noticed the 2Roost.com site which seems to talk sense but am wondering how successful it really is. Any thoughts/experience/advice would be appreciated.:)

Caron who runs 2roost is part of this forum too... maybe she can help?

Hi Wizard, feel free to call me for full info, we are very successful,having sold more properties than any estate agent in some parts of sheffield, we are also about to take on a High Street presence, which will really put us on the map!

Have just got back from Nottingham where we have just put a property for a client who sold with us last year on and next week we are having one on from Huddersfield, showing how popular the concept is.

I can not say too much as it is classed as advertising, but private house sales are here to stay, I can assure anyone, we now have a full set of services to suit anyone and everyone, its taken a while but then all good things always do.

Thanks to you both for the mention.

Caron, tel 0114 2690194, http://www.2roost.com

im sure the big agents would disagree with you on that one

Originally posted by Caronp

we are also about to take on a High Street presence, which will really put us on the map!

And heading well on the way to becoming just yet another estate agents!

PS. Your website isn't working.

tO2OWe will never become estate agents, never charge commission and never take a part in the negotiation, but we will help many people sell their properties and save them a fortune. It would have been easy for us to launch an alternate estate agents, but that is not the future and it is not what people want - The website has not been down at any time this year to2o?

Doesn't seem to work in my web browser when searching. I am using Firefox

Sorry we are looking at our site being compatable with firefox , our website is moving to our new developer this week, so look out for our changes coming soon..................

Any feedback is welcome.

Does 2roost (or any other similar company) get your house listed on Rightmove.co.uk or AssertaHome.co.uk?

HI yes we could use Asserta homes but not rightmove who will only allow estate agents to use that service.

We are also going to be using Fish 4 Homes.

Sorry we are looking at our site being compatable with firefox , our website is moving to our new developer this week, so look out for our changes coming soon..................

Any feedback is welcome.

Obviously didn't come soon enough (9 months on), as it still isn't compatible. :rolleyes: Seemed very slow when using it on internet explorer as well.