Mistletoe - Anyone actually still use it?

I've got a large plastic bunch that I have used in the past - when I was feeling more festive and sociable. I think you can still buy it at fruit shops with the holly and wreaths etc.

Mine is available for loan if anyone wants it . I;m sure as hell not gonna need it...:roll:

Being a witch-type person I use lots of dried mistletoe in my spells and potions. Muwahahahaha! Along with the eye of newt and such. And there is a difference between mistletoe from oak and mistletoe from apple trees. That's you lot educated enough for one day.

Dragon of Ana

Why?! So you can see people kissing below you? :suspect: It's tradition to kiss people under the mistletoe... not actually kiss the mistletoe :P
My bold

Well, I've decided to update the tradition to just that!

You got a problem with that, pal??:mad:

My grandad always sends me a sprig of mistletoe at xmas. I love it and put it up ,having some friends round this year for a party ,oooo wonder who will be kissing under my mistletoe lol

I don't know. Maybe's set a new trend of who can hover under it without being kissed for the longest period of time,lol.:hihi:

****UPDATE****

Msb and her plastic mistletoe (previously mentioned in this very same thread) will be in town from Wednesday... form an orderly queue please :D

I have been wearing this T Shirt since the 1st and still have a fortnit to go :D

never leave home without it :D

You dont need it :D