Nail bars

Hi :)

It went great thanks! The head of 6th form was really impressed with my Record of achievement thingy, and he told me he would get back to me in april, to let me know the situation.

I got a letter back from college. I need to get 6 A's or B's to get on my course. Argh!

Thanks for asking :wink:

Anyone know how much a french manicure (on your own nails) is in a nice nail bar in a nice area? Not being snobby but it's a treat for xmas!! Want it to be reeeeaaaaally nice!!

If you can get to Broomhill, then there is a lady called Angelia who does acryllics in the Strand hairdressers there. She is not only a technician, but a trainer for the product - so very professional. I've been having various types of nail extensions done for many years, but I have to say that these are the best I've ever had. She uses white and pink acryllic so you end up with a permanent French manicure. She also does all sorts of nail art - airbrushed included.

hollywood nails def best stayed on 4 over a month an i am really clumsy usually snap em off before 1st day they are really gud dont expect much chat but they r really fast good workers:hihi:

where abouts in hillsborough is hollywood nails?

Next to Smile hairs dressers.... opposite Woolworths

Next to Smile hairs dressers.... opposite Woolworths

thanks, but when you wrote this i was just walking out of the shop with a beautiful set of nails, and ive never had them done by a man before, but they look great:thumbsup:

thanks, but when you wrote this i was just walking out of the shop with a beautiful set of nails, and ive never had them done by a man before, but they look great:thumbsup:

Any piccy's?

Any piccy's?

i could take one, but wouldnt know how to put it on here:)