Bus driver and car driver stand off causes chaos!

What was the accident, what happened?

People carrier coming down Derbyshire lane slowly goes over the speed hump, sorry I meant crossing. The increase of the slope caused the vehicle to speed up so the tyres no longer gripped and slid away into nearest parked vehicle.

People carrier coming down Derbyshire lane slowly goes over the speed hump, sorry I meant crossing. The increase of the slope caused the vehicle to speed up so the tyres no longer gripped and slid away into nearest parked vehicle.

Sounds nasty, Where was the bus driver in this scenario?

Perhaps should change this into the road rage thread. I saw a cop road rage another driver today for cutting him up - it was outrageous also near Meadowhall going towards Asda at Handsworth. The car did cut him up, but was coming from the right lane, signalled and the cop actually blocked them from getting in lane. They were holding up the right lane, and so cut infront of him. The cop jumped out of his car and blew his lid at the other cars window. It was quite hillarious he was waving his syp wallet at the window and the woman driver just laughed at him, and mouthed somthing to which he just stormed back to his car :D

The moral of this story is "Never upset a woman while she is on her menstrual cycle" :hihi:

Nah mate, It was definatley a raleigh