Cyclops street 1940s/50s

yes marie next after paul,sue the youngest,margeret was the good footballer she lives in loughborough now,she gave a kidney to marie 1973.peter oldest,phyllis,jean,both now passed away,margeret,paul,marie,pat,jenny,david,sue.we do all meet up now and then.

hi fishcake,name of martin. Dad used to mate with Fred Tookey.Sung on clubs sometimes& pubs such as Otsen.(digging deep into memories now from what was passed to me by Mum & friends from Grimey).

Hi. it clicked as soon as I saw the name, remember the Tookey's well, and their little dog that looked like a mop on legs, I think it was a pekingese

Can anyone tell me who the family’s we’re on cyclops street in the 40sand50s

Edited by nikki-red

Pincher pat could you tell me who lived in your yard apart from the Dunn’s and taffonderd/moorhouses I think the Higgins moved in after you left hehe

3 hours ago, hehe said:

Can anyone tell me who the family’s we’re on cyclops street in the 40sand50s

I was born in 1944, at 56, Cyclops st, we moved about 1956. Next door lived the Knowles.

On 27/02/2019 at 17:26, hehe said:

Pincher pat could you tell me who lived in your yard apart from the Dunn’s and taffonderd/moorhouses I think the Higgins moved in after you left hehe

Wards and Allen's.

Didn’t the Greenwood’s live at no36in the same yard as the Dunn’s we had some great games of football and cricket in that yard when we were younger 

On 06/05/2019 at 10:02, scrotebag2000 said:

Wards and Allen's.

Scrotebag what’s your name i my know you 

Ray ward

On 07/05/2019 at 22:18, Bygum said:

Scrotebag what’s your name i my know you 

On 27/02/2019 at 19:56, DIDO said:

I was born in 1944, at 56, Cyclops st, we moved about 1956. Next door lived the Knowles.

I was born in 1953,live at no34 cyclops st,the names Ward.

17 minutes ago, scrotebag2000 said:

I was born in 1953,live at no34 cyclops st,the names Ward.

Hi ,i lived at the bottom of botham street no 3. I was born in 1955. Wondered if you remember Chris Wild or Dave Johnson.They lived near the Who Can Tell pub and were a couple of years older than me.

1 hour ago, bothamlad said:

Hi ,i lived at the bottom of botham street no 3. I was born in 1955. Wondered if you remember Chris Wild or Dave Johnson.They lived near the Who Can Tell pub and were a couple of years older than me.

Yes I know both,I see Chris often at Firth park,David if not seen for years.