Lasa apso puppy wanted

puppy wanted lasa apso or any small breed cash waiting:)

Joanne p had a advert up flogging one the other day but it looks like it was removed. Not sure what's going on with her though as she has posts about her staffy, she was then wanting a chineese powder puff puppy then a couple of days later she was trying to sell a lasa apso pup.

Midland Lhasa Apso Rescue

Mrs Smith, Spalding, Lincs. Tel: 01775 769864

North of England Lhasa Apso Club Rescue

Mrs P Stansfield, St Annes on Sea, Lancs. Tel: 01253 727796

Lhaso rescues

If you do find one, avoid a guy called Ralph Gasgoigne like the plague

Some for sale in Thurcoe - £375 each. Both pedegree with papers and KC registered parents. PM me for contact details.

Joanne p had a advert up flogging one the other day but it looks like it was removed. Not sure what's going on with her though as she has posts about her staffy, she was then wanting a chineese powder puff puppy then a couple of days later she was trying to sell a lasa apso pup.

oi joanne is a friend of mine,

she as got a staffy she wanted a small dog but her other half got her a lasa apso but she had to sell it...

My friend in Pontefract has a litter due on the 17th December. The dam has a ch father and is related to Terrence the Lhasa on Eastenders. The father is pure white so there will possibly be whites, mother is cream. These will be good quality puppies. pm me for details.

hi there could you get in touch with me please about the cream lasa apso puppies i have pm you too thanks

oi joanne is a friend of mine,

she as got a staffy she wanted a small dog but her other half got her a lasa apso but she had to sell it...

Some people should be banned from keeping animals.