Christmas concert 10th Dec, St. Marie's Cathedral 7:30pm

HO HO HO one and all,

Once again Christmas is creeping towards us and i'd thought i would let you all know about a christmas concert i'll be singing in with lots of carols and christmas songs which you know. There is also chance for the audience to join in!

The University of Sheffield Singers' Society Christmas concert (accompanied by musicians from the Music Players' Society, playing i guess not singing) will be on Thursday the 10th December, St. Marie's Cathedral, Norfolk St., 7:30pm

Tickets are £6 and £3 for students, and can be bought on the door, and include refreshments during the interval.

Just thought you'd like to know and maybe join us to feel all christmassy :)

I'll try and pop along... Mike

will try to come along as well.

cool, will prob pop down, beginning to feel a bit in the festive season. even considering putting tree up tonight!

Well rehersals went well so a few things about the bass section ...

Good kind weleslas - How we sing word "peasent" and the wind noises we make during the womens singing, yeah its the small things in life

T'was the night before chirstmas - just watch out to see how badly we laugh at "and the reindeer all came" ... yeah we are immature

and just watch out for seeing if we actually know what we are singing in what order... usually the bass section have no clue at all!

appart from that, who ever is joining us hope you have a great time, and i'll come find you (or you come find me) after for a drink with the choir if any one is up for that?

Would a drink with the choir after the gig be more rock and roll than it sounds? I'm in if there's copious amounts of coke.

Or Pepsi.

NOTE: sorry guys no wine tonight at the concert :(

Due to licencing issues with the church, council, god or something, its juice and mince pies in the interval - i still think it is safety so the choir don't get drunk and mess up the second half ... anyway ...

HO HO HO (in a non drunk fashion - until we get to the pub after)