Did anyone go to Limit Reunion, Casbah?

I spent all day Sunday thinking 'bloody hell, I didn't play such & such or so & so'!! I know Paul felt exactly the same so we HAVE to do again and soon!!! Cant believe I forgot to end with the Eagles!!

Edited by TraceyCasbah
forgot a bit

it needs to be done again and with advance tickets.....then all the people who want to go can make sure they have got their tickets....people were turning up saturday and they couldn't get in...

hate to miss out....on another good night out.....

where else in sheffield can you think it's 1977 again.....

The tickets for last Saturday were being sold 2 months in advance!!!

that's why it was such a good night....because people were scared of missing out....just let us know the date of the next one....and i'm off for mi tickets....i felt 21 again...

Big thank to Neil Anderson for organising, even though he mis-quoted me in his book!

That was me I believe, if it was the quote about working at the limit. It was originally misquoted in Tony Beesley's original book although I suspect it will get fixed if there is ever a second publication.

Wish I had been there and had a couple of questions after seeing the pictures on the facebook site.

1. when did everyone get so old?

2. Did you get the half one bus home?

3. was the beer like **** as it used to be?

That was me I believe, if it was the quote about working at the limit. It was originally misquoted in Tony Beesley's original book although I suspect it will get fixed if there is ever a second publication.

Wish I had been there and had a couple of questions after seeing the pictures on the facebook site.

1. when did everyone get so old?

2. Did you get the half one bus home?

3. was the beer like **** as it used to be?

Yep that was your quote Daisy, correct.

Answers to questions:-

1. You cheeky git!

2. No, we got taxi's at around 3am, times have changed Michael!

3. er.....well slightly better maybe.....

Yep that was your quote Daisy, correct.

Answers to questions:-

1. You cheeky git!

2. No, we got taxi's at around 3am, times have changed Michael!

3. er.....well slightly better maybe.....

What was the misquote in my book? Let me know and will be corrected for the reprint.

What was the misquote in my book? Let me know and will be corrected for the reprint.

It was in Neil's book Tony, don't think it was in yours, mind you I need to check when I finally get my book back from all the people who have borrowed it, about time they bought their own!

I thought so Phil, its had me puzzled over the last few days I can tell yer ha ha!! tell yer mates to buy their own copies too ha ... also I lost your proper email (your old one won't work) and am doing the follow up book, send me an email to [email protected] and we can talk about getting some stuff in from you. Hope alls well... Oh I was at the Limit reunion too... wish I had known you were there mate.

Tony

I read in the Star on Saturday night that there is another reunion taking place at the Casbah on the 1st May........ Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I read in the Star on Saturday night that there is another reunion taking place at the Casbah on the 1st May........ Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is this 100%? If so do you know when the tickets will go on sale?