Do you work for Streetforce

Hi just wondered if anyone on the forum actually works for Streetforce, and if you do what are your views on the council's plans to hand the department over to a private company in 2011?

i thought it was called Streetfarce by sheffield residents

Hi just wondered if anyone on the forum actually works for Streetforce, and if you do what are your views on the council's plans to hand the department over to a private company in 2011?

As long as they still get to scratch their balls and arse I don't think they will be bothered

Its not the whole of SF thats being included in the PFI, its only certain functions (mainly highway maintenance)

i thought it was called Streetfarce by sheffield residents

...Who doesent know that; Like 'Parcel Farce' for example...:hihi:

Anyway, if you have any concerns over debris/litter causing a hazard on roads (e.g. gravel, mud outside construction sites, I've got a thread runnign specially on that issue and Streetforce can hopefully be kept up to date if any of their staff use the Forum regularly:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=316997&highlight=Debris+Roads+Megathread