Recycle plastic coat hangers

Try Tesco. My local branch has a recycling box for coat hangers.

Tesco abbeydale has one, its nearish the staff-less checkouts inside the store - not with the bottles and plastics bins the other end of the car park.

Bumping this old thread, in case anybody knows if they are are likely to be wanted by anyone. Asking for a friend.

Picking up an old thread..... does anyone one know if any supermarkets (or anywhere else) still takes in coat hangers for recycling?

I must have 200+ that need rehoming. They are all in tact.

If anyone knows where I can take them for recycling then please let me know.... or PM me if you want any of them! :)

Picking up an old thread..... does anyone one know if any supermarkets (or anywhere else) still takes in coat hangers for recycling?

I must have 200+ that need rehoming. They are all in tact.

If anyone knows where I can take them for recycling then please let me know.... or PM me if you want any of them! :)

As the post above says, the big Tescos on Abbeydale Road has a recycling point in store - behind the checkouts.

Damn, I bought 200 yesterday for 15quid off honest Raj, wish I had seen this.

I usually take a few with me when going on holiday, and leave them behind! There are never enough supplied in the hotels. Better get a few holidays booked!

hi id be interested in some .only thing is I don't have a car to collect them....id be happy to give some petrol money for some to be delivered.thankssss

Edited by maggyirene