Paramore/Hardwick family

Siblings 

edward born 4 jan 1921

eileen 11 jan 1924

clifford 24th April 1926

kathleen 23rd October 1931

annie born 15th September 1915

in 1939 they lived at 52 desmond crescent the whole family and John was at the time a street cleanser in the war effort ,

my grandfather in is later years spoke fondly of some of his family including rose and Arthur and Samuel and many others all this info is on my tree and plenty more I hope I haven’t spoilt your research the hardwick didn’t originally come from Sheffield they came over from tansy green Staffordshire in   early 1900s they was listed under the surname brown for one or 2 years in  Eastwood Rotherham I don’t know why they did that but they did go back to using hardwick after a year or 2 looking at some records they had been in trouble with the police a couple of times I hope this information helps 

Edited by Megzy

And just to add my grandad James thought the world of Samuel roses brother they was cousins he spoke of him a lot in his later days and especially when he was passing away . Sound like my grandfather and rose and her siblings and family was really close but he lost touch he would never say what the family argument was or who had fell out or anything. I hope all this information helps on your journey I’ve had all this tree done and helped with a person who does family research :)

On 05/01/2022 at 11:29, Megzy said:

Siblings 

edward born 4 jan 1921

eileen 11 jan 1924

clifford 24th April 1926

in 1939 they lived at 52 desmond crescent the whole family and John was at the time a street cleanser in the war effort ,

my grandfather in is later years spoke fondly of some of his family including rose and Arthur and Samuel and many others all this info is on my tree and plenty more I hope I haven’t spoilt your research the hardwick didn’t originally come from Sheffield they came over from tansy green Staffordshire in   early 1900s they was listed under the surname brown for one or 2 years in  Eastwood Rotherham I don’t know why they did that but they did go back to using hardwick after a year or 2 looking at some records they had been in trouble with the police a couple of times I hope this information helps 

Hi, Clifford my was married to my late dads sister, Edith Hewitt. I remember him quite well though it's it's a long time ago now but I can still picture him. They were living on Kilvington Road (?) at the time, they lived next door to my gran, also called Edith.

On 05/01/2022 at 11:29, Megzy said:

Siblings 

edward born 4 jan 1921

eileen 11 jan 1924

clifford 24th April 1926

There was a family of Hardwicks lived on Horndean Road page hall lad was called John went to hinde house school be 61 now ?