Errors in the Bible

can't you answer a question properly :hihi:

What has been under debate is whether the Christian God and the Muslim god are the same.

One major difference is that Jesus taught Christians to pray to “our Father who art in heaven” (The Lord's Prayer) who is the creator of heaven and earth and that no man can go to the Father except through the Son (Jesus).

The Koran directly refutes this theology.

Islam and Christianity are not the same and neither does the Kaaba, Mecca or the Black Stone have anything to do with Christianity.

grahame what of the statement in the bible

But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

would this include the trinity which is a innovation of Paul (a man) who never met Jesus (pbuh) but rather saw a vision on his way to damascus and was then formulated as a doctrine in 325 AD at the council of nicaea

Edited by MAMALOCHA!

Kaaba, Mecca or the Black Stone have anything to do with Christianity.

nothing get past you tonight grahame

What has been under debate is whether the Christian God and the Muslim god are the same...

....Islam and Christianity are not the same .

Which, as you have just stated in your own post not three sentences before, is not what has been under debate. Are you really incapable of keeping the same thought in your head for three sentences at a time? Or are you hoping that this little sleight-of-hand wordplay will fool anyone? It won't.

Watch this.

you watch this you may learn something

I watched both.

Grahame's choice of video had some wonderful photography. I especially liked the architecture (but then I have always wanted to visit The Alhambra in Spain).

But frankly Grahame - this video was sinister in its depiction of Muslims, and was just slightly more sophisticated than a BNP Muslim bashing video. The message at the ending was appalling. Grahame: you should be ashamed of yourself as a self-professed Christian for peddling such garbage.

MAMALOCHA! Your choice of video is 48 minutes long and I confess I lasted to the end of the Top 10 reasons why Jesus isn't god (after which I went in

search of a razor blade! :hihi: ). This was a well argued discussion between a Muslim scholar and a tv presenter. It was very respectful towards Jesus and clearly demonstrated why Muslims believe in Jesus, the bible, god, Mary, the miracles performed by Jesus, etc.

If Grahame would only watch it he would learn much about the Muslim faith.

However, neither video alters my own personal belief - that there is no god.

What has been under debate is whether the Christian God and the Muslim god are the same.

One major difference is that Jesus taught Christians to pray to “our Father who art in heaven” (The Lord's Prayer) who is the creator of heaven and earth and that no man can go to the Father except through the Son (Jesus).

The Koran directly refutes this theology.

Islam and Christianity are not the same and neither does the Kaaba, Mecca or the Black Stone have anything to do with Christianity.

The Qur'an refutes the theology that god created jesus has a manifestation of himself/son of god and NOT that the god of the bible is a different god. Cant you effing tell the difference yet? As far as the Qur'an is concerned god and Allah are one and the same.

In Islam it is salvation by works.

Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

You have consistently argued on this forum that one is not a Christian unless they live by the teaching of Jesus, and that faith is not enough. That's how you argue that Hitler wasn't a Christian for example. Yet now you say there is salvation by faith and forgiveness of sins? Doesn't that mean that Hitler's in heaven?

Edited by flamingjimmy

Originally Posted by HeadingNorth

Yes he is; the Muslims and the Christians both worship the same god, but have different arguments about how to do so.

If that is what you think then present the evidence.

It was the Angel Gabriel, one of Gods guardian angels that revealed the Koran to Mohammed and the very same Angel that told Mary she was to have a son named Jesus.

The same God and the same Angel.

Edited by apelike

Originally Posted by HeadingNorth

Yes he is; the Muslims and the Christians both worship the same god, but have different arguments about how to do so.

It was the Angel Gabriel, one of Gods guardian angels that revealed the Koran to Mohammed and the very same Angel that told Mary she was to have a son named Jesus.

The same God and the same Angel.

One of the great things about not believing any of that stuff is that you get to sit back, put your feet up, crack open a beer or a bag of popcorn, and chill-out for a bit while the various faiths bicker about which magic book/name/symbol is more important.

Whose god is allah?

You talk rubbish.

Do a google on moon god allah

;5715260']No. Jesus would most likely have spoken Aramaic as a language. Do you know what the Aramaic word for god is? Elah amongst others. The modern arabic translation of which is Allah. Jesus would have referred to god as Allah in his own tongue.

Here's a link backing up Matt's point about Elah

However, I have it on good authority that god's real name is Howard. Jesus told us this in his most sacred prayer:

"Our Father, who art in Heaven, Howard be thy Name"

Here's a link backing up Matt's point about Elah

However, I have it on good authority that god's real name is Howard. Jesus told us this in his most sacred prayer:

"Our Father, who art in Heaven, Howard be thy Name"

No, according to my then four-year old cousin, he was the victim of gunfire, and his name is Harold:-

"Our Father, who was shot in heaven,

Harold be thy name!"

I watched both.

Grahame's choice of video had some wonderful photography. I especially liked the architecture (but then I have always wanted to visit The Alhambra in Spain).

But frankly Grahame - this video was sinister in its depiction of Muslims, and was just slightly more sophisticated than a BNP Muslim bashing video. The message at the ending was appalling. Grahame: you should be ashamed of yourself as a self-professed Christian for peddling such garbage.

MAMALOCHA! Your choice of video is 48 minutes long and I confess I lasted to the end of the Top 10 reasons why Jesus isn't god (after which I went in

search of a razor blade! :hihi: ). This was a well argued discussion between a Muslim scholar and a tv presenter. It was very respectful towards Jesus and clearly demonstrated why Muslims believe in Jesus, the bible, god, Mary, the miracles performed by Jesus, etc.

If Grahame would only watch it he would learn much about the Muslim faith.

However, neither video alters my own personal belief - that there is no god.

Thankyou Redrobbo the video is long but covered so many aspects. i doubt grahame will entertain it though.