Don't Vote Conservative or Labour

For years and years we have voted for these two dispicable parties and I think its about time it ended.

There is virtually nothing to choose between these greedy, sleazy, self serving parasites.

The shadow cabinet only looks better when out of office because most people forget what they were like when they were in power.

Neither party does ANYTHING for the hard working, honest people of this country except use them as a cash cow to fund their own extravagant lifestyles.

Come the election lets not make the same mistake again and vote them back in.

They have virtually ruined and taken away the identity of this once great nation.

I usually vote for one of the other parties, doesn't help though.

Libertarian Party UK

http://lp <BROKEN LINK> uk.org/

Edited by happyhippy
links to political parties are not allowed

I usually vote for one of the other parties, doesn't help though.

Thats because too many people blindly stick with voting for the "big two".

Thats because too many people blindly stick with voting for the "big two".

I'm a very floating voter. Probably more Labour than anything, although I just wish they would get their arses in gear. They are the political equivalent of the boyfriend who I've had some fun times with, a lot of history, and who I am fundamentally very fond of, but has let me down time and time again and just needs to GET HIS ACT TOGETHER. :rant:

Conservatives, no. Absolutely not.

So what would worry me if I voted for, say, a smaller party, would be if due to me and other people voting for Green or the Libs or the Libertarians (or the BNP or UKIP, possibly ;) ) Labour lost. And I had contributed to David Cameron making a sneaky back door entrance simply because everyone hates Labour right now.

Grrrrr. It's a hard decision, although that said I suppose I'm grateful to be living in a functional democracy where women can vote. :help::help::help:

I also used to vote Labour and would dread the Conservatives getting back in, but I think Labour are now so far removed from being the party of the "working class" that there is little difference between the two.

I also used to vote Labour and would dread the Conservatives getting back in, but I think Labour are now so far removed from being the party of the "working class" that there is little difference between the two.

Yah, I did that "Political Compass" thing and it showed how close the two are now on the whole right-left spectrum.

On a personal level, me likey Gordon Brown more than David Cameron I suppose. Would definitely trust him more. It's a hard one to call :help::huh: But I know I wouldn't like to wake up under a Conservative government.

Surely every-one has, by now, seen through the lies of our political class and our main political parties, particularly in regard to our relationship with the European Union.

If you want to go on being deceived by the main parties, then stay in them or continue to vote for them.

For years and years we have voted for these two dispicable parties and I think its about time it ended.

There is virtually nothing to choose between these greedy, sleazy, self serving parasites.

The shadow cabinet only looks better when out of office because most people forget what they were like when they were in power.

Neither party does ANYTHING for the hard working, honest people of this country except use them as a cash cow to fund their own extravagant lifestyles.

Come the election lets not make the same mistake again and vote them back in.

They have virtually ruined and taken away the identity of this once great nation.

Certainly will not be voting for Labour, Conservative or LibDems in the upcoming general elections. The problem is the parties who do actually represent working class people e.g. the Greens have nowhere near the cash that the main 3 parties do, and do not get time on TV like they do. Just wish the progressive parties would unite to take on the bigger parties.

On a personal level, me likey Gordon Brown more than David Cameron I suppose. Would definitely trust him more. It's a hard one to call :help::huh: But I know I wouldn't like to wake up under a Conservative government.

Gordon Brown is rather like a Rat with Syphilis. Easy to diagnose and treat but far harder to stop running up a drainpipe .

This week has really put the icing on the cake for me, our beloved politicians secretly loan bankers (the people who caused the recession) billions while our pensioners get a pittance to live on then give the banks a blank cheque to rip off the most vulnerable in society by condoning excessive bank charges.

Disgusting.