For all you fine Italian food lovers..

try pepe mama mia langsett rd youll not be dissapointed

I would have thought an "authentic" Italian restaurant would pride itself in a wine list that's reflective of it's food rather than let the diner bring their own , often inappropriate bottle.... it's what Italians do best - matching food and wine.

I have been there before, and its a wonderful place! So what they dont accept cards? There are many places that still do that! But if you are still fussy about not being able to use your plastic, there is a cash machine next door....

Also, Spar is next door so if you arrive without wine, just pop and buy a bottle. Simple.

Still, just because you cant use your card doesnt mean that you should miss out on this wonderful food!

We have been there lots of times, would def recommend giving it a try. It has a lovely cosy atmosphere and the food is excellent, also I prefer to take my own wine that way I am getting exactly what I pay for instead of vastly inflated prices for mediocre wine.

That put you in your place Bilge....heheheheheh

That put you in your place Bilge....heheheheheh

No, it didn't really.

try pepe mama mia langsett rd youll not be dissapointed

An excellent review.

if you are still fussy about not being able to use your plastic, there is a cash machine next door....

Also, Spar is next door

Sounds fantastic, I must book a table ASAP.

I shall read this thread with interest as I love Italian food.:)

Looked through the entire website, doesn't seem any better or worse than any other Italian place,what makes it special?

yea i've been there a couple of times and i quite liked it!

best one i go to is Antibo's in west 1 plaza, great italian food at responable prices, also look out on the front of the star, they often do a money off voucher, so you get an even better deal - enjoy