Can anyone help please - jelly beans needed

Can anyone help me i am wanting to buy some jelly beans but either in sealed bags or tubs not loose by the quarter

does anyone know where i can get some from tried pound land and home base but still struddling to find any

They have them at Asda think they are about 25p a bag decent size bags as well.

They have them at Asda think they are about 25p a bag decent size bags as well.

You'll find these amongst the kiddies sweeties along with many other jelly type goodies ..... really nice ..... and at 3 bags for £1 they're great value .

they have them in TK Max (Orchard Square yesterday) in large jars but they are expensive

Sainsbury's own are vegetarian :cool:

Do you mean the cheap ones or the proper ones?

If you mean the proper ones you can get them in most department stores like House of Fraser or D*******s this time of year. Dunno about the cheapo ones.

At this moment in time I am eating Weenie Beanies, they are posh ones, but I buy them from 99p shop near Argos. I buy 4 bags at a time, as we all like them. They are the ones with the individual flavours.

Tesco sell them also in bags, was 69p has i got some for my friends kids last week, think it was 250g bag.