Fight show 27th febuary 2010 afk promotions

We are down to the last 20 tickets !!!

What an exciting line up we have!!!

3 MMA Fights (All from Brian Aikens gym)

3 ISKA Title fights!

Ant Stuchbury (AFK) Vs Wes Glenton (York)

Ant has KO'd 3 of his opponents in the 1st round. Wes by contrast has also stopped 3 opponents on Showdown but his stoppages have come by means of overwhelming or by leg kicks.

Who will land the winning blow?

Adam Hadfield (Barnsley) Vs Grant Howe (JJ's gym)

Adam comes from a karate background and is a very good kicker while Grant Howe is an ABA finalist!!!

Grant Howe currently holds the ISKA English title having KO'd all of his opponents (including the previous champion!!! ) early on.

Its a classic example of the boxer vs the kicker.

Joe McGovan (SDF) Vs Craig Kendall (Wales)

The above is an Amateur British Title so headguards and shinpads will be worn in this bout.

Both fighters have excellent records and both are big guys standing well over 6 feet.

Craig Kendall has KO'd 50% of his opponents and Joe has also KO'd his first 2.

The rest of the card is approximately 10 K-1 style Kickboxing along with one womens Thaiboxing bout featuring the very well liked Ailsa Gill from Wicker Camp.

Tickets are :

£22 (standard) in advance but £25 on the door!!!

£15 (Students with NUS card)

£10 for children under 12.

VIP Tables are £250 for the whole table and you can seat 6,7 or even 8 people at the table.

The cost remains the same. VIP Tables have their own cordoned off area closer to the ring and a whole buffet (prepared by INDUZ tandoori restaurant) will be on the table all sealed up and ready for you to much at while watching the action.

07775 914155 to get your tickets!!!

Note down to the last 2 VIP Tables!!!

We have had to go to print and print more tickets so we can accomodate everyone (Or wed only have 16 standard tickets left!!!)

The rest of the card is approximately 10 K-1 style Kickboxing along with one womens Thaiboxing bout featuring the very well liked Ailsa Gill from Wicker Camp.

woohoo, that's my (not so) little sister going for it! :D

woohoo, that's my (not so) little sister going for it! :D

Hi Fella ,

Yes Ailsa IS little :P

LOL

But im sure shell be an exciting fighter as they say dynamite comes in small packages. Ailsa is a physically and mentally very strong person and she will be well schooled (coming from Wicker camp LOL). If she relaxes and fires on all 4 cylinders she should bring home the win ;)

We are down to the last 20 tickets !!!

What an exciting line up we have!!!

3 MMA Fights (All from Brian Aikens gym)

3 ISKA Title fights!

Ant Stuchbury (AFK) Vs Wes Glenton (York)

Ant has KO'd 3 of his opponents in the 1st round. Wes by contrast has also stopped 3 opponents on Showdown but his stoppages have come by means of overwhelming or by leg kicks.

Who will land the winning blow?

Adam Hadfield (Barnsley) Vs Grant Howe (JJ's gym)

Adam comes from a karate background and is a very good kicker while Grant Howe is an ABA finalist!!!

Grant Howe currently holds the ISKA English title having KO'd all of his opponents (including the previous champion!!! ) early on.

Its a classic example of the boxer vs the kicker.

Joe McGovan (SDF) Vs Craig Kendall (Wales)

The above is an Amateur British Title so headguards and shinpads will be worn in this bout.

Both fighters have excellent records and both are big guys standing well over 6 feet.

Craig Kendall has KO'd 50% of his opponents and Joe has also KO'd his first 2.

Tickets are :

£22 (standard) in advance but £25 on the door!!!

£15 (Students with NUS card)

£10 for children under 12.

VIP Tables are £250 for the whole table and you can seat 6,7 or even 8 people at the table.

The cost remains the same. VIP Tables have their own cordoned off area closer to the ring and a whole buffet (prepared by INDUZ tandoori restaurant) will be on the table all sealed up and ready for you to much at while watching the action.

07775 914155 to get your tickets!!!

Joe Mcogvern is gonna waste that welsh lad. All our SDF boys are training hard for this and i cannae wait. Shaun , paul, simon, shane and joe 5 wins for SDF !!!

Oh sorry mate, do you have another 15 tickets ?? drop em down the gym ..... please..x

Craig.

Oh sorry mate, do you have another 15 tickets ?? drop em down the gym ..... please..x

Craig.

Hi Craig

I dont have the 15 just yet, im onto my last 6!!! Well i have a few more but they are spoken for.

I am going to get more printed though. Can you hold till tomorrow? Then you can have as many as you want :D

Yeh... drop round what you can pal.. in gym tonite until 8.30pm..

Cheers

Craig.

Yeh... drop round what you can pal.. in gym tonite until 8.30pm..

Cheers

Craig.

Great stuff, are both guys dominic and Marco on weight now?

Is the event going to be video'd ?

Hi Craig ,

Yes the whole event is being DVD'd

I never asked........ LOL