Fight show 27th febuary 2010 afk promotions

you really do live in your own little bubble its embarrassing and if you do want us to fight call us out and see if we answer your call and i seem to remember you getting called out and not taking up the challenge not soo long ago. AFK what do we have to be scared of they're coached by you and we've seen that embarrassment that you call a fight :hihi:

Looks like chefkicker has upset someone. :P

I was at AFK's last 2 shows and i dint find anythign wrong with their fighters. Especially young yousif , that guy will go a long long way. So chefkicker's coaching must be doing somehting right.

God, people please stop embarrassing yourselves and the sport by being so disrespectful and without manners.

God, people please stop embarrassing yourselves and the sport by being so disrespectful and without manners.

Aye i agree we dinnae need to be like that I think we should just come to the show and enjoy the fights like. Thats well said wee lassie.

My prediction.... it will be a great nite... Saturday is far better than Sunday.. apart from I,ll miss Dancing on ice... :gag:

Craig.

My prediction.... it will be a great nite... Saturday is far better than Sunday.. apart from I,ll miss Dancing on ice... :gag:

Craig.

Good luck to youre lad lotar when is gabitees fighting again?

Mick,s fighting in may, its Marco on this time, fighting at 67kg.. thanks for that pal.

Craig.

Mick,s fighting in may, its Marco on this time, fighting at 67kg.. thanks for that pal.

Craig.

Does marco need feeding craig ?

:hihi:

Ive seen more fat on a ducks bill than on Marco's body !!!

Tell him he can come round to mine for tandoori chicken if he likes :hihi:

My predictions

Joe Mcgovan pts

Adam Hadfield 2nd rd ko

Wes Glenton pts

Yousif Pts

Marco pts

Shane Beard 1st rd ko

Sean Weston pts

Paul Vickers pts

My predictions

Joe Mcgovan pts

Adam Hadfield 2nd rd ko

Wes Glenton pts

Yousif Pts

Marco pts

Shane Beard 1st rd ko

Sean Weston pts

Paul Vickers pts

Adam Hadfield 2nd round KO??? Do you know who his opponent is ? :hihi:

Same with Shane Beard , he is fighting someone with capability of causing a KO stoppage with his hands (his hands are VERY good!). Shane Beard's fight is a proper 50-50 match up. Both have KO wins on their records.

Im most interested in the Wes Glenton Vs Ant Stuchbury fight, I have heard a lot of different things but I am more interested why the inclination towards Wes Glenton and why you think it would go the full 5 rounds as opposed to a KO/TKO?

Genuine question by the way.

Adam Hadfield 2nd round KO??? Do you know who his opponent is ? :hihi:

Same with Shane Beard , he is fighting someone with capability of causing a KO stoppage with his hands (his hands are VERY good!). Shane Beard's fight is a proper 50-50 match up. Both have KO wins on their records.

Im most interested in the Wes Glenton Vs Ant Stuchbury fight, I have heard a lot of different things but I am more interested why the inclination towards Wes Glenton and why you think it would go the full 5 rounds as opposed to a KO/TKO?

Genuine question by the way.

I think Shane Beard is very good fighter and take some stopping and as for Wes i seen him fight against Alan Whitton so it will be close between him and Ant.