Fight show 27th febuary 2010 afk promotions

Sammy1bollack what is you problem with afk? If you have a problem with farhad then that's between you and him but don't take it out on the fighters we get in there and do what we do just like every one else just leave the fighters be

Could you tell us Mr Superstuch what right you have to the belt when there are far better fighters out there WHO HAVE YOU FOUGHT

Spoilsport! There was potential for a good old slanging match there!:hihi:

Cos he's a d-head! You could have had lots of fun with him!

No point can't be botherd with him or her don't like the fact I got offered a title as if I'm gonna say no there are plenty of better fighters at a higher standard than northern area ie shane bearded he's British standard

what an excellent show been to a lot of boxing/kick/thai shows in the last few years and this one ranks up there amongst the best ones........... well done to the fighters and promoters

Was a fantastic show really well put together his best one so far nice one for giving the fighters a well done shame other people can't just do that

Ant you wont be the first or the last to pick up a belt this way it happens !! , Putting the disappointment aside you should be happy that you have got the belt, and are not walking about with Bruised shins and Ribs for the next week or so.

So turn the negative (8 weeks training and the other fighter not turning up) to a positive (continuous 16 weeks or more training) and show the next challenger you take on, what you have got.

All the best.

Craig.

Thanks for the positive post Craig had nothing but this guy try to bring me down I'm still in training and will be equiped for my defence can't wait for it think I'm fighting Chris robbinson be really hard fight but that is what i need got a lot to prove had a bad start in my first two fights so got a few doubters and again thanks for the support mate

Thanks for the positive post Craig had nothing but this guy try to bring me down I'm still in training and will be equiped for my defence can't wait for it think I'm fighting Chris robbinson be really hard fight but that is what i need got a lot to prove had a bad start in my first two fights so got a few doubters and again thanks for the support mate

Bravo Ant. I dont know why this sammy whatever his name is is trying to have a go at Ant. Ant is one of the hardest kickers in the gym his kick power is 2nd only to Farhads and everyone knows that he really can kick. I must admit i was gutted that AFK's 2 most exciting fighters Ant and Yousif werent on the show this time but seeing Bex and Gaz really was an inspiration specially as Gaz has come straight from beginners class and only been training in the more extrerme class for a few months.

sammy , easy fights from AFK?

Beccys a novice and she fought a novice , she was just a lot stronger on the night.

Ant , of course he didn't want the belt in those circumstances , who would? , he sold a lot of tickets to friends and family, so it wasn't only him who were let down on the night by the no show.

and Gaz , well im a mate of Gaz , and a few nights before he was offered to face Chris who was prepared for a fight. Gaz at first wanted a demo bout with Chris and was worried as he didn't know anything about Chris and is only a novice with 1 interclub and a few sparring sessions in class. But he thought sod it and took the fight and he again like Beccy just happened to be stronger on the night.