Fight show 27th febuary 2010 afk promotions

Thanks for that Craig appreciate that. Anyways shane did not offer me a fight on the night my coaches ask if I wanted to shane was not approached at the time if shane wants me to defend it against him I will but with notice I was let down twice and very disappointed

I hear Shane beard offered to fight you on the night. Why didnt you fight him then you might of been able to wear your belt with pride instead of default ?

Ant is wat i like to call a "smart fighter" not just a crowd pleaser. He does what is right for him. He had 2 people pull out on him, the first couldnt be helped due to health problems, the second couldnt even be arsed to turn up NOT ANTS FAULT ..... Ant was guttered as he trained his arse off for the last 8 week ......... he made the right decision for him and will gladly fight shane beard for the belt, but in the "proper" way, not with a few hours notice. Ant respects SDF, so no doubt they will end up having the fight ...... but no one has the right to say he should have fought shane the other night and wear his belt with pride. He can wear it with pride, he turned up ready to fight , and was let down ....... think bout it

Looking forward to the May show... our lads are training hard as ever for it.. cummmmmonnn.

Craig.

Ant is wat i like to call a "smart fighter" not just a crowd pleaser. He does what is right for him. He had 2 people pull out on him, the first couldnt be helped due to health problems, the second couldnt even be arsed to turn up NOT ANTS FAULT ..... Ant was guttered as he trained his arse off for the last 8 week ......... he made the right decision for him and will gladly fight shane beard for the belt, but in the "proper" way, not with a few hours notice. Ant respects SDF, so no doubt they will end up having the fight ...... but no one has the right to say he should have fought shane the other night and wear his belt with pride. He can wear it with pride, he turned up ready to fight , and was let down ....... think bout it

Well said Superwoman, all this talk of Ant fighting Shane is like talking about Superman fighting Spiderman.

It has not been planned for the near future. It most likely will not happen in May but is a possibility for later on in the year or even next year. Why chase the match when they currently fight in different weight divisions anyway. It is up to trainers,managers and promoters to decide WHEN matches like this take place.

Once again Superwoman made this clear in her post and Lotar fully understands the situation.

I mean who cares what some anonymous troll on a forum thinks? :hihi:

Was another great show, thanks for a good night out Farhad! Very little work for the medics to do too, which I'm grateful for! :D

bex looks wild in these pics ... thats my girl!!

Becky was incredibly wild in that fight!!!

Becky was incredibly wild in that fight!!!

Easy fight then what do you expect from afk

Sammy1ball what is you problem with afk? If you have a problem with farhad then that's between you and him but don't take it out on the fighters we get in there and do what we do just like every one else just leave the fighters be

Edited by hurstyowl

Easy fight then what do you expect from afk

Becky is a novice and she fought a novice. She happened to win as well , so im afraid I cant help you much more on that won.

Next you will be saying that Gaz had an easy fight because he won too???

:loopy:

Oh Gaz (yet another novice ) was not actually meant to fight he just stepped up with 2 days notice so as to fill a space in the card so as not to let someone down who had trained really hard for it.

I guess Gaz winning must mean an easy fight as well?

Well he did win every round with a knockdown in the last round if that makes Sammy No balls feel any better.