Fight show 27th febuary 2010 afk promotions

Another great show.. well organised, our lot had a great time... re. the 1st fight.. WTF you on about ? these are the future of the sport pal.

Craig.

I enjoy seeing small children being encouraged to hit each other Its like an appetiser.

Like Craig says, they're the future.

Thanks for the support everyone.

Becky & Gaz from AFK won

Shaun , Paul and Joe from SDF won , Simon lost (theres always next time big fella)

Dom from kapap lost Marco got a Majority Draw.

Brians guys got 2 wins (Barry and Jacob ) while Josh got a Draw.

Im exhausted and it was a little bit busier than usual , once again thanks to everyone who supported.

xxx

Nice one Farhad the show was deffo busier than before gutted about Ants fight with the tosspot not turning up , he should be banned from the sport! Nice to see all the fighters who train at AFK win! Even the guys who only train at AFK part time won their fights. Bring on may!!!

Edited by toreador
put my real name down at the end lol

What a great night and alot busier then the last show farhad, only thing is i don't get to watch all the fights properly or at all because i'm always in the changing rooms with the fighters getting them ready. I'm happy with woody's 2nd fight and 2nd win, Josh's 1st fight and a draw and jacob 1st semi pro fight and 1st win.

More interest will be from my club with more fighters wanting to fight on your shows. Keep up the good work.

What a great night and alot busier then the last show farhad, only thing is i don't get to watch all the fights properly or at all because i'm always in the changing rooms with the fighters getting them ready. I'm happy with woody's 2nd fight and 2nd win, Josh's 1st fight and a draw and jacob 1st semi pro fight and 1st win.

More interest will be from my club with more fighters wanting to fight on your shows. Keep up the good work.

Your students did well once again!!!!

Twice in a row and not a single defeat for Brian Aikens world of MMA!!!

Just make sure your guys are ready to go again in 2 months time. :D

THe original guy I was suppose to fight pulled out due to injury which is fair dues but the guy who was a stand did not turn up nor would answer is mobile

Ant how come you and another guy were in the ring later on with the belt.I could hear a bloke talking but could not make out what he was saying (crap p.a system)

WAS because I was given the belt out right by default had two guys pull out in one week its not the way I wanted the belt but they insisted ill just defend it when ever I need to still ready to fight now

WAS because I was given the belt out right by default had two guys pull out in one week its not the way I wanted the belt but they insisted ill just defend it when ever I need to still ready to fight now

I hear Shane beard offered to fight you on the night. Why didnt you fight him then you might of been able to wear your belt with pride instead of default ?

I don,t think it appropriate to offer to fight anyone on the nite... your on a win .win. situation, if you win its all good, if you lose.. "well I took the fight on 2 hours notice," so I think Ant made the right decision. Its not his fault anyway...

Craig.