Fight show 27th febuary 2010 afk promotions

Craig,

Why do people assume that everyone who trains in the Martial Arts is called Craig.

Cheers

Craig. :)

oohhhh.. a thousand apoligies my friend....

So it's not only me that spends most of the morning on the computer then :-) lol

or all day come to think of it

:hihi: on my break pal... you going to the show ?

I'm at work Saturday & Sunday, I was just checking that someone was capturing a great day for everyone, or I was going to try and arrange for someone to come down if possible.

Whats the venue like, is there some good places to have a clear view of the ring without any obstructions.

Edited by beachec

sure they will... better do. LOL

I'm at work Saturday & Sunday, I was just checking that someone was capturing a great day for everyone, or I was going to try and arrange for someone to come down if possible.

Whats the venue like, is there some good places to have a clear view of the ring without any obstructions.

Are you the gyms camera man Craig?

Well you could say so. Mick Mullaney has personally trained and allowed me to train with his fighters etc. for the last 10 years, so as a thanks I film the annual Octagon show and produce the final DVD.

As I love the Martial Arts I find it personally satisfying to capture the fights and the training in many disciplines, mainly Muay Thai. (When I get time !!)

I'd like one day to video one of John G's Gracie Barra or one of Craig's Kepap sessions to see how it turns out. Hint Hint lol ;) , as I have never video'd grappling.

Come down anytime mate.. your welcome. be good to have a chat.. wev,e got a fair few clips on Youtube..

Well you could say so. Mick Mullaney has personally trained and allowed me to train with his fighters etc. for the last 10 years, so as a thanks I film the annual Octagon show and produce the final DVD.

As I love the Martial Arts I find it personally satisfying to capture the fights and the training in many disciplines, mainly Muay Thai. (When I get time !!)

I'd like one day to video one of John G's Gracie Barra or one of Craig's Kepap sessions to see how it turns out. Hint Hint lol ;) , as I have never video'd grappling.

I'm sure John would welcome you. The only thing is that you would have to mute the sound of the exclamations of pain and discomfort we all make when we are rolling with John!!

see you sat nite Noel..xxx

see you sat nite Noel..xxx

See you at the weigh in Craig. Im off to go back to sleep!!!

I didnt get to bed till 3am last night due to all the last minute prep with my event manager.

No rest for the wicked and STILL 16 fights on !!!

One of my guys has stepped up last minute to take a fight on the card.

He has only been training about 8 or 9 months but the opportunity came up and lets see what he can do ;)