Fight show 27th febuary 2010 afk promotions

I'm looking forward to seeing sdf fight shane beared is the bees knees and Joe mkgoven aswel looking forward to my fight too ha Jamie shephard also an exciting fighter and the one and only Willis

Here is a fantasy match up for you. I know it will probably not happen now anyway but if you had to fight someone local from sheffield who would it be!!!

And DONT say ME!!! Or you will get the Bengali shin double from me! :D

One of the K-1 superfights has already been confirmed.

Shane Beard (SDF) Vs Jamie Shepherd (Rok_Ard )

3x3 mins K-1 rules.

Both have good records :

Shane beard is 6W-2L , Jamie Shepherd is 7W -1L-1D-1No contest.

Both have a good KO ratio with shane amassing 3 KO's and Jamie amassing 4 KO's (all in the first round.)

Who will land the winning blow???

i have been to one of the kickboxing shows in sheffield before, will your show be better than theres because i thought there show was world class !! :)

i have been to one of the kickboxing shows in sheffield before, will your show be better than theres because i thought there show was world class !! :)

"will your show be better then theres?" which theres are you on about?

This guy?

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/New-charge-over-murder.5848304.jp

brian's boys will give a good account of themselves, of that i have no doubt

brian's boys will give a good account of themselves, of that i have no doubt

Agreed Arfan. They did just that last time :)

Hopefully you will be making an apperance?

Agreed Arfan. They did just that last time :)

Hopefully you will be making an apperance?

no i wont be..

i checked out some of the vids you reccommended of ya boys, only seen a few but i gotta say i enjoyed watching them. esp that yousif lad, lovely technique n seems so composed

no i wont be..

i checked out some of the vids you reccommended of ya boys, only seen a few but i gotta say i enjoyed watching them. esp that yousif lad, lovely technique n seems so composed

Thanks for the compliments. Yousif has only been at the game about 3 or 4 years or so but its the experience of getting in there that surpasses everything.

Yousif has actually been headhunted by quite a few other kickboxing clubs.

Instructors have been known to approach Yousif in the street and ask him (BEG him rather) to fight for their clubs. :hihi:

Strange but true.

Thanks for the compliments. Yousif has only been at the game about 3 or 4 years or so but its the experience of getting in there that surpasses everything.

Yousif has actually been headhunted by quite a few other kickboxing clubs.

Instructors have been known to approach Yousif in the street and ask him (BEG him rather) to fight for their clubs. :hihi:

Strange but true.

that doesnt surprised me at all. Im sure the kid's loyal to those who have luked out for him

that doesnt surprised me at all. Im sure the kid's loyal to those who have luked out for him

Hes a good kid , he was actually furious when those "instructors" and i do use that word loosely were begging him to fight for them. I was actually quite flattered and found it rather amusing. They cant train a fighter to a decent level themselves so they have to poach a fighter trained by someone else who has gone to all the hard work.

:hihi:

YEAH! I can't wait to get back in there.....bring on world war 4!!!!! lol;)