Why do disabled badge holders get free parking?

Could you be any more patronising and derogatory?

Maybe? If you tried a little harder?

I give an example of a post to me from Plain Talker. Is this acceptable from a Forum Helper?

"So, go on:- What precisely 'is' your point, in throwing yourrandom stats at us? Apart, of course, your blatant Islamophobic frothing?"

I give an example of a post to me from Plain Talker. Is this acceptable from a Forum Helper?

"So, go on:- What precisely 'is' your point, in throwing yourrandom stats at us? Apart, of course, your blatant Islamophobic frothing?"

its completey true tho, its not a personal insult, its completely true like it or not, if you don't like it look in the mirror, learn and modify your thought process, its skewed

its completey true tho, its not a personal insult, its completely true like it or not, if you don't like it look in the mirror, learn and modify your thought process, its skewed

Why do you always start your sentences without a capital letter?

Edited by longleyman

disabled ppl get dla

they are on a lot of money and its not fair that the people who are worse off have to pay when the people who have plenty dont have to pay the ritcher get ritcher and the poorer get poorerl

What a stupid statement. People who are on DLA have to pay for care, taxis etc and have little left after that.

I am sure those that are on DLA would rather not be, that would mean that they are able bodied and not have the disability that says they have to receive DLA.

Think about that sunshiner, would you rather be "rich" as you say and on DLA because you are disabled/chronically sick/terminally ill, or would you rather be able bodied/fit and well/ not have a terminal diagnosis.

I know which I would rather be

Edited by tasha_78_1

Longleyman's post above is a prime example of an ad hominem attack.

Why do you always start your sentences without a capital letter?

turn to the spelling police when you haven't got an answer :roll:

its a forum not an english lesson