We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Click here for details.

**A questionable thread (part 43)

I have to keep popping off to answer my messages, I have got lots of men offering to do me a service haven't I?:D

I keep having to go too, Facebook is keeping me busy and Im searching around the house for hidden chocolate while the OH is out!

arent...

whelks?

Hi linnet how are you today?

Hi chimay :) Iv'e had a very busy day, I am having to turn men away left right and centre..innit?:hihi:

Christmas cards have been written as well, haven't they?

Well I did send a Christmas card to Australia 2 weeks ago. I put it in an envelope with a birthday card for tomorrow didn't I?

Honest , since my little.... "Accident" at the coffee morning Ive been impeccable! The OH was wrapping presents and I didnt eat any of the sellotape or hide anything or pester her!

I even kept out of her way while she was making dinner!

I`m sure Im sickening for something.... usually she`s on the edge of a nervous breakdown by this time of the day.

init?

Do you think they may have removed your mischeivous gene when you had your op?:hihi::hihi:

Hi chimay :) Iv'e had a very busy day, I am having to turn men away left right and centre..innit?:hihi:

What's your man attracting secret?:D

I keep having to go too, Facebook is keeping me busy and Im searching around the house for hidden chocolate while the OH is out!

arent...

whelks?

It's a pity that facebook and chocolate hunting is keeping you away from QT isn't it?

Do you think they may have removed your mischeivous gene when you had your op?:hihi::hihi:

No Im just too scared to do anything else today- the OH keeps glaring at me!

arent...

she..

Kathy

Bates?

No Im just too scared to do anything else today- the OH keeps glaring at me!

arent...

she..

Kathy

Bates?

Do you know Jabbers I've got loads of chocolate here. Some of it is presents, but I also have a tin of Heroes and a tin of roses plus loads of Beunos, just for me, haven't I?

Do you know Jabbers I've got loads of chocolate here. Some of it is presents, but I also have a tin of Heroes and a tin of roses plus loads of Beunos, just for me, haven't I?

GIVE!!!!

Oh god... I LOVE chocolate!

I`d inhale the lot in one go!

arent...

we all?

I've got some chocolate as well - a brandy truffle log and a box of white chocolate lindt ball thingys haven't I?:D

GIVE!!!!

Oh god... I LOVE chocolate!

I`d inhale the lot in one go!

arent...

we all?

I don't eat that much chocolate, I prefer cream buns, don't I?