New management at the royal standard student bar

i used to go into the pub alot when i was at college.was always a good pint and decent grub.no complaints.i dnt blame anybody for havin cards for students,u r in the middle of the student area,so why not.good luck with all that u do at the standard,i hope it works.me and the hockey team will be popping in after all our games at skate central.

and just a word of WARNING to all at the standard who read these threads.DO NOT listen to some of the people on here,they do not have lives and all they want to do is slag people and try and bring people down who are trying to do descent things while times are hard.

GOOD LUCK

i used to go into the pub alot when i was at college.was always a good pint and decent grub.no complaints.i dnt blame anybody for havin cards for students,u r in the middle of the student area,so why not.good luck with all that u do at the standard,i hope it works.[U]me and the hockey team[/u] will be popping in after all our games at skate central.

and just a word of WARNING to all at the standard who read these threads.DO NOT listen to some of the people on here,they do not have lives and all they want to do is slag people and try and bring people down who are trying to do descent things while times are hard.

GOOD LUCK

Cheap shot I know, but did you really go to college?

yes.1 day a week at castle college for 3 years on the electrical course.what are u tryin to say?

Almost as cheap as the shots you get with an RS Card:hihi:

You should get a job in advertising, that did make me laugh insteadof just putting lol.:hihi:

to be fair,didnt actually get a student card,as i wasnt a university student.college is different.ive payed the same prices as everyone else all the time.are you telling me that u dont take advantage of offers in other places???or that when u are older u wont be claiming ur free bus pass????people like u just want to spoil things for people that want to make a livin.

I was talking to Sam in the pub last night & considering he's only been there since sunday he's got quite a lot planned..

80's night tomorrow (thurs), poker night friday, race night saturday, st andrews day haggis tasting next monday & karaoke next thursday.

Looks like it's going to be a busy time down there.

Hey Good Luck!

I'm landlady of The Albion, London Road, i used to go into The Royal Standard when i was a student, really nice atmosphere!

If i knew previous people were going i would have had that pub!! GUTTED!

:P

all they want to do is slag people and try and bring people down who are trying to do descent things

Skiing?

Another cheap shot, I know but it was a gift!