6 A-side Football Team wanted

A 6 a-side league has a vacancy for a team on Wednesday nights between 7.30pm and 9.30pm.

The league has been running for the last 5 years and consists of 2 divisions of 8 teams. We play 'gentleman's rules', in other words without referees, mainly to keep the price down.

The league takes place at Sheffield United's Football Academy on state of the art all weather pitches. We play continuously throughout the year in 14 week seasons.

We are a very friendly league and have teams of all abilities and ages. Our ethos is football for those want to play football rather than brawl on a Sunday morning.

If you are interested in joining our great little league please leave you contact details on the bulletin on footyleague.org.uk

or leave a reply to this message.

I will then get in touch with you and give you more details.

Cheers

Granty

I play in this league - the facilities are fantastic and the teams are competative but not mardy!

It is cheap too - depending on you squad size, it works out about £2-£3 a head per match.

im sixteen would i be able to participate?

iam also interested in this i am sure we could get a team off hear of 6 and more? please count me in

Hi Colonel,

Being sixteen is no problem, we have ages from 16 to 50+ in the league.

Have you got a team or are you looking to join an existing one ?

Cheers

Granty

Do you still need teams in this league?

Sure I am still looking for teams. I am trying to expand the number of divisions, so please get in touch if you are serious about joining.

Either by PM or leave a message on the bulletin board of http://www.footyleague.org.uk