Tottenham Hotspur v Wigan Athletic

I feel sorry for anyone who has wigans keeper in their fantasy football team though

Had a text from my mate from Wigan who went to the game. Don't think he was best pleased!

My son had Defoe in his fantasy league team at school until a few weeks ago when Defoe got injured so he changed to Drogba,who's now injured...

superb game for the neutrals ,but i would`nt have wanted to be a Wigan player in the dressing room at full time

That nearly equals the biggest ever Premiership win that by Spurs, Manchester United being the only other team to hit those heights beating Ipswich 9-0 at Old Trafford in 1995, well done Tottenham that is some scoreline, a goal every 10 mnutes well worth the entrance fee eh lol.

That nearly equals the biggest ever Premiership win that by Spurs, Manchester United being the only other team to hit those heights beating Ipswich 9-0 at Old Trafford in 1995, well done Tottenham that is some scoreline, a goal every 10 mnutes well worth the entrance fee eh lol.

A record defeat for Wigan Athletic as well Corks, before today their 6-1 loss at Bristol Rovers in 1990 was their heaviest defeat.

A record defeat for Wigan Athletic as well Corks, before today their 6-1 loss at Bristol Rovers in 1990 was their heaviest defeat.

Unreal that isnt it m8 , i actually had bet in play on, and when Spurs were winning 6-1 they were 66/1 to win 9-1, i was sooo close to having it i knew it was too bigger price, a major miss on my behalf.:|

My son had Defoe in his fantasy league team at school until a few weeks ago when Defoe got injured so he changed to Drogba,who's now injured...

i kept faith with Defoe when he got injured,went up from 25th to 10th out of 58 teams in pubs fantasy league after weekends games:D:D:D

Edited by Crunchy Nut

Unreal that isnt it m8 , i actually had bet in play on, and when Spurs were winning 6-1 they were 66/1 to win 9-1, i was sooo close to having it i knew it was too bigger price, a major miss on my behalf.:|

Corker cocking it up on a bet..........there's a first:o