Where's the best place to buy car tyres in Sheffield? - Megathread

Quick fit, I suppose.

Jacks Tyres at Burncross charges £10 per tyre (fitted and balanced)

Phone around. I used a place at the end of the road from Catcliffe to Rotherham, tucked behind the caravan place. I also used a part-worn place in Rotherham that saved me some money. Pirellis on a Galaxy at £20 each fitted. Tyres are the one thing that keeps your car on the road and in my opinion, can't be skimped on. Have a look here.

I always use Grahams on Leppings Lane Hillsborough, they've been there years and always do a good job at the right price.

I always use Grahams on Leppings Lane Hillsborough, they've been there years and always do a good job at the right price.
billy boy tyres penistone rd ;)

I always use Top Tread just outside town, £30 for new and £15 part worn fitted and balanced, is a lil expensive compared but they always do a great job, would recomend themn highly.

Just make sure you buy a tyre with a well known brand on it (bridgestone, goodyear, dunlop, pirelli vredestein) i am sure there are more, instead of buying the cheapest.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/products/total_tyre_guide/213186/tyre_guide.html

http://www.conti-online.com/generator/www/uk/en/continental/automobile/themes/press_services/img/autocar_braking_distances_en.bmp

I have seen loads of cars fitted with wan li, nankang etc and IMO it's downright dangerous an extra eight metres to stop at 50mph in the wet, thats the difference between killing a Child or not, or crashing into a car and injuring a loved one.

It's a total false economy that too many people are stupid enough to realise.

Are you :loopy:, you mention

. Tyres are the one thing that keeps your car on the road and in my opinion, can't be skimped on.

Then go and tell people you buy second hand tyre for you people carrier? Dont your family life mean more to you then a few pints?

.I used a part-worn place in Rotherham that saved me some money. Pirellis on a Galaxy at £20 each fitted.

Mate Try Bob Jane tyres in Frankston, Australia. he's currently offering 700 days interest free.

I've got a Vauxhall Astra - Standard and my wheels are 14" - I think.

Where's the cheapest place in Sheffield to get four new tyres fitted?

:help:

Hi Q Tyres on Leppings Lane, Sheffield S6 1LR.

Phone 0114 232 3100.

Hi Q Tyres offer the best combination of quality and price for tyres in Europe.

challenger tyers at darnall are good,i just had 4 toyo's put on,they were around £40 cheaper than most and were about £100 cheaper than kwik fit!!

I always use B&S Tyres in Dronfield for both tyres and repairs/servicing.