Good luck jabberwocky

If it was a peach satin number I've a suspicion I might know who it was.....:hihi:

mmmmm yes they said he was holding on tight to his plums......... oooppppssss i meant raisins

God I just shuffled forwards in my seat and sat on them!

Pain?

Oh yes, pain.

Has he had it then ? What shall we sing Before and After.?

Before :" Dont Stop Me Now" and after " Its over "

by eck thaz gonna be aching today jabbers, its almost 24 hours since you were snipped & boy is tha gonna have some swelling:hihi:evrytime tha moves thaz gonna knock it & squeeal like a lady:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Theres nothing.

I got up this morning expecting agony but theres absolutely nothing, just a slight bruise where the second needle went in.

Im just bored because the OH wont let me do anything, she wont even let me wash the dishes and if she found out I was sitting here at the comp on this hard leather chair she`d go nuts.

Theres nothing.

I got up this morning expecting agony but theres absolutely nothing, just a slight bruise where the second needle went in.

Im just bored because the OH wont let me do anything, she wont even let me wash the dishes and if she found out I was sitting here at the comp on this hard leather chair she`d go nuts.

you could always put a cushion/pillow on the chair 1st then sit on it:D

you could always put a cushion/pillow on the chair 1st then sit on it:D

I mentioned that but she told me that its still not confortable enough.

I always thought that hell was a pit of screaming agony with flames and an eternity of terror.

If hell is like this: Being bored out of your mind then I`m gonna be a christian!

If hell is like this: Being bored out of your mind then I`m gonna be a christian!

Don't get Grahaeme excited....

Theres nothing.

My bold

How appropriate! :hihi: