Good luck jabberwocky

as many of you may know, owd jabbers will be going under the surgeons knife today, i just thought i would wish him luck & hope the surgoens knife doesnt slip:D SNIP SNIP SLIP OUCH:rant::hihi:

Thanks for that... I think! :D

The OH gave me a calming little pep talk this morning, she said `One whine out of you and I`ll slap ya!`

Wasnt that lovely of her?

Im surprised that people know about it because I havent really mentioned it- you know me, I dont like to make a fuss.

ahem.

Anyway, the "op" is at ten and very shortly I have to cover my tender sweeties with numbing cream and a plaster- my mate had his done yesterday and his wife emailed me to give me the details of stitches and bruising and gut ache....

Getting turned on just thinking about it....

Thanks for that... I think! :D

The OH gave me a calming little pep talk this morning, she said `One whine out of you and I`ll slap ya!`

Wasnt that lovely of her?

Im surprised that people know about it because I havent really mentioned it- you know me, I dont like to make a fuss.

ahem.

Anyway, the "op" is at ten and very shortly I have to cover my tender sweeties with numbing cream and a plaster- my mate had his done yesterday and his wife emailed me to give me the details of stitches and bruising and gut ache....

Getting turned on just thinking about it....

cant you ask them to do you a plaster of paris mould of your doins so you can remember what you had before the knife slipped?:hihi::hihi:

Looks like the gigs off.

Im supposed tp place a plaster and cream on the area...The damn plaster fell to bits...Im trying to phone the useless pigs now....no reply...

Edited by Jabberwocky
Damn typos

theyre probably planning exactly how much theyre going to slip:D:hihi:

I was going to suggest we go for a long bike ride this weekend

good luck it doesnt hurt a bit

..........ok i didnt believe the bloke who told me either

i'd recommend you take up robbing banks as a hobby to earn a little cash but you'll be no good if your firing blanks will you:D

i wonder how far the surgeon has slipped with the scalpel?:huh::hihi:

Jobs done and it took less than five minutes.

No stitches either!

One of the nurses was a Sheffield lass and left there when she was young and loved my accent!

I mentioned a certain forum and she was fascinated because she loves her city so she`ll be along after she goes off duty! :D

how much morphine have you had?:hihi:

Its got to have worn off my now! Theres no pain, but.. Im bored!

The OH`s forbidden me to do anything- I only got to the comp because she`s gone to collect the kid from school.

Im just sitting there on the couch like a prize spud, watching kids bloody telly with the two year old.

Its got to have worn off my now! Theres no pain, but.. Im bored!

The OH`s forbidden me to do anything- I only got to the comp because she`s gone to collect the kid from school.

Im just sitting there on the couch like a prize spud, watching kids bloody telly with the two year old.

My bold

Ah, so you're watching something intellectually challenging for a change. :hihi: