'I Hate Football' New book by Sheffield Wednesday Fan

Sorry I haven't read it. Is it good?

A good book by a wednesday fan.

Now there's a review for you.

......Like myself I am sure tv censor would rather wipe his arse with a broken bottle than read that book.

.....especially if it means, that he doesn't have to part with his money.

@ tv censor: You need to read 'I Hate Football' before you can decide the other book was better :)

i dont have to read it to know whats better. ones about united ones about wendy. :huh:

.....especially if it means, that he doesn't have to part with his money.

never been shy at parting with my dosh mate hence the empty wallet :)

never been shy at parting with my dosh mate hence the empty wallet :)

Maybe so............... except for that time when it came to buying Mel's book as a present for someone!!! :)

Maybe so............... except for that time when it came to buying Mel's book as a present for someone!!! :)

i wont even buy a calander because it has wednesday on it. nowt to do with being tight.

John Firth will be signing copies of 'I Hate Football' on Thursday 10th December @ WH Smith Fargate Sheffield City Centre between 12- 2pm

John Firth will be signing copies of 'I Hate Football' on Thursday 10th December @ WH Smith Fargate Sheffield City Centre between 12- 2pm

my dad know's john from his new inn days....he wrote the book wednesday,rucks and rock n roll......john and his mates were home and away boys in those years but enjoyed everything that involved following your team the beer..the laugh...and on the odd occasion the trouble that was an occupational hazzard in the 70s

my dad know's john from his new inn days....he wrote the book wednesday,rucks and rock n roll......john and his mates were home and away boys in those years but enjoyed everything that involved following your team the beer..the laugh...and on the odd occasion the trouble that was an occupational hazzard in the 70s

Happy birthday and my regards to your Dad.

I bought ronnie sharpes book on saturday about following the blades in the 60's. he was hoping to bring the next one out about the 70's for christmas but its been delayed till the new year. ronnie is a pal of mine so anybody wanting a signed copy of the 60's book for christmas let me know on here and i will sort it you.

I bought ronnie sharpes book on saturday about following the blades in the 60's. he was hoping to bring the next one out about the 70's for christmas but its been delayed till the new year. ronnie is a pal of mine so anybody wanting a signed copy of the 60's book for christmas let me know on here and i will sort it you.

had ronnie's book since it came out.....next time you see him ask him if the dolphin story is making the 70s section....yes in those days if there was nothing better to do...we'd jump in the bus on a cold tuesday night and have a trip with our red mates to see just how the other half lived....

and get upto no good..........my mum loved that dolphin...