'I Hate Football' New book by Sheffield Wednesday Fan

@alex3659 - A review like this by a fan about a chapter of 'I Hate Football' : ''By the time I got to the end, the hairs were standing up on the back of my neck and not because I was there, which I wasn't, but because it gave me a little bit of that away day buzz, which is unique, you don't get that buzz anywhere else.''

Any idea who the fan was?

Of course it was Sheffield Wednesday fan - However it could have been a fan of any football club :)

Of course it was Sheffield Wednesday fan - However it could have been a fan of any football club :)

With a hairy neck.

Did the united book receive a review like this?

'By the time I got to the end, the hairs were standing up on the back of my neck and not because I was there, which I wasn't, but because it gave me a little bit of that away day buzz, which is unique, you don't get that buzz anywhere else.'

no it got much better than that. i'm off to work now. when i get home i'll try and see if i can google the book and cut and paste reviews.

@ tv censor: You need to read 'I Hate Football' before you can decide the other book was better :)

@ tv censor: You need to read 'I Hate Football' before you can decide the other book was better :)

He didn't say which book was better, he said the Blades one got better reviews. Although I have no doubt the Blades one will be better for him.

Like myself I am sure tv censor would rather wipe his arse with a broken bottle than read that book.

@ alex3659 :)

Do you like Tony Cronshaws book? ;).