The person who found Daisy and took her to the Dog Pound..

This afternoon, I left my gate open on my backgarden, and our dog Daisy decided to take a walk.

I discovered she was missing 10 minutes after returning. After a frantic 40mins I called my hubby and we then had a four hour long search for her around where we live, the Wincobank/S9 area.

We called at the PDSA, the RSPCA and the Sheffield Dog Pound on Spring Street, which we got no reply from ( a intercom system, that no one answered) In my panic, I had left my mobile at home, so was unable to call them.

Anyway, we returned home at 3.45, and I called the dog pound. They had Daisy!!

Some kind person had found her and took her down there.

I would like to say a great big Thankyou to the person who found a Golden Labrador and took her to the pound.

She is now safe at home, enjoying a massive fuss!

Incidently, when we checked the messages on our phone, a message was left at 1.58, to alert us, due to her microchip, that she was safe.

Thankyou again if you are reading this.

Mods, if you can leave this in the Sheffield section, before moving it to pets, if the person involved uses the forum, they may have a better chance of seeing this.

Thanks

Jayne

Tut Tut Jayne, remember a dog is for life :)

Welcome back Daisy dog!!!

:)

xxx

And remember, a dog isnt just for Christmas. With any luck, there will be some left over for boxing day:D

So pleased that it all worked out great for Daisy

Our Dog Warden service need some thank you's with all the horrid things they constantly have to see and hear - so I'm sure they will be pleased to know.

Naughty Daisy - maybe now you will know where your bread is well buttered.

"Why shoild I microchip my pet?"

Question answered I reckon

Glad you enjoyed your adventure daisy and you are now safe at home

xx

Warpig..... :hihi:

Rainrescue.....I agree. Thanks to you guys as well!

Squiggs.....Absolutely

Our worse fear was that she would be involved in a RTA. Shes not the brightest of dogs, but she is absoluteley beautiful, with a temperament to match. And we love her.

Thankyou for you good wishes, and thanks again to the person who took time out to make sure she was safe.

This is Daisy

Picture174.jpg

Edited by jayne67

Warpig..... :hihi:

Rainrescue.....I agree. Thanks to you guys as well!

Squiggs.....Absolutely

Our worse fear was that she would be involved in a RTA. Shes not the brightest of dogs, but she is absoluteley beautiful, with a temperament to match. And we love her.

Thankyou for you good wishes, and thanks again to the person who took time out to make sure she was safe.

This is Daisy

Picture174.jpg

It's good your dog is safe but it's irresponsible to leave your gate open for your dog to get out on the streets. Just imagine if it had been a staffy and got out and savaged a child?

Glad Daisy is ok.

A great photo there, she looks adorable :)