Blades vs Peterborough

Probably cos there is bugger all to be constructive about our lot at the moment,what do you want me to say

We are Skint?

We are too unpredictable regarding results?

We are crap away from home?

We need investment before we progress?

How nice it would be if the stay away fans would turn up during the bad times and not just the good?

yep........

Probably cos there is bugger all to be constructive about our lot at the moment,what do you want me to say

We are Skint?

We are too unpredictable regarding results?

We are crap away from home?

We need investment before we progress?

Laws deserves to have a bit of money to play with to prove how good he is?

How nice it would be if the stay away fans would turn up during the bad times and not just the good?

If there is sod all happening other than doom and gloom then there isn't that much to be constructive about!!!

And ive also posted on plenty of blades threads,mainly to wind up the wee little piggies and plenty have bitten,as you say its banter,which is just what my origional post was that wound you up BANTER!!!

Now go and roll around in mud and i might buy ya a greasy chip butty

All I did was make an observation about you. You've misread me, things like sarcasm are often lost in translation on an internet forum, I'm 'chillaxed' Crunchy. :)

As you mentioned earlier SF is a public (private really) forum, you can say what you want, within reason. It's just that your wind up's are a little uninspiring and repetitive. A witty troll is more acceptable IMO.

Dot if your that desperate to play with my gonads they are yours chuck;)

Thanks for the offer but it only applies if they are in the afore mentioned blender :hihi:

Also "chuck" dont be led too much by the name, there are plenty on here who know the real Dot :)

so we've got you attending the lane saturday, mr bennefits travelling to barnsley last season to see the blades when wendy were at home to donny. and old earwiggo searching tj hughes for old blade videos... we really are all blades arnt we :)

Falling over the red and white crappy suff you mean.

bill1 :suspect: now now mr benn duplicate accounts are against forum rules. accept your banned and please leave the forum. :banana::banana::banana:

Stand by for an appearance from Little Weed!

Oh, wait a minute...... that's enough about Mrs Beckham.

Edited by geocol