Blades vs Peterborough

Has to be 3 points or its shoes off time.

Injuries or no injuries we have to do the business on Saturday or Blackwell has to go.

Your thoughts ?

Injuries or no injuries we have to do the business on Saturday or Blackwell has to go.

Your thoughts ?

Mmmmm, no Killa or Davies......could be dodgy.

I'm going for the following team;

Bennett

Walker Morgan Fortune Geary

Ward Harper Quinn Treacy

Camara Hendo

I reckon we could be looking at a draw, the lad up front for them could be trouble, plus it could be a case of new manager syndrome for them.

Your thoughts ?

I think it always seems that we play teams with new managers, resulting in the opposition being more up for it than usual.

Still, the international break will have done our unfit players good!

The kiss of death from Wiggy.

I reckon you'll do 'em by at least 2 clear goals ..... maybe 3-1 ..... 3-0 ?

Fergie seems (and has been up to now) a good manager, so I can't see the new man making that much difference. I just don't think the Posh players are good enough for this league.

Your thoughts ?

Id be very shocked if you dont easily beat the posh . 3-0 blades

but if it happens to end up pear shaped ,i dont see Blackwell in a job next monday

Watch out for the Posh, look at Brighton yesterday against Southampton with Poyet taking his first game in charge.

I didn't see the price but i bet it was a monster one to win at St Mary's 3-1.

Your thoughts ?

we all know even if we lose he wont get sacked, he's mccabes puppy dog yes man, but i really dont think theres any need to panic, players should be coming back from injury soon etc etc & things seem to be pointing in the right direction, the last 2 months have been awful but every team has a bad spell.

Try n keep your airmax on lads, ya dont want to mucky ya socks...lol

How was Jamie Ward on his return from injury, he must have been a significant miss, he look's a decent prospect that lad.

How was Jamie Ward on his return from injury, he must have been a significant miss, he look's a decent prospect that lad.

Wardy did ok, still gotta get match sharpness back, but yeah wot a great prospect, looks to take players on and have a shot, the rest of em dont seem to have the confidence to take a shot on....shooooooooot.

My mates a Posh fan and he's got me a ticket for the away end for this one. Might wear my Wednesday shirt............................then again maybe not.

Edited by AltyOwl

Wave your arms about a bit there's a good probability we'll see you with the amount Posh will bring.

Mmmmm, no Killa or Davies......could be dodgy.

I'm going for the following team;

Bennett

Walker Morgan Fortune Geary

Ward Harper Quinn Treacy

Camara Hendo

I reckon we could be looking at a draw, the lad up front for them could be trouble, plus it could be a case of new manager syndrome for them.

Isnt Henderson banned for this match?