Man murdered and eaten by tramps in Russia

Wasn't there a hotdog vendor in Russia years ago who killed tramps to sell their meat on his stall? Think he was the worlds most prolific murderer... Maybe this is a popular thing in Russia? I can understand eating someone else if you were starving yourself, but not selling their meat on!

I don't remember that one but I've got a documentary on early VHS tape about a Russian serial killer,he had a name like "Chiqo-something",there's some really grim footage of the Soviet era russia in it and some monumentally inept detectives.I've never found it on DVD,think I'll have to dig it out and copy it.

I seem to remember a figure of about sixty killed.

Can anyone remind me who he was?

Edited by muchtoofair

Wasn't there a hotdog vendor in Russia years ago who killed tramps to sell their meat on his stall? Think he was the worlds most prolific murderer... Maybe this is a popular thing in Russia? I can understand eating someone else if you were starving yourself, but not selling their meat on!

No there wasn't.:roll:

No there wasn't.:roll:

Sorry - you are right - They weren't tramps, they were prostitutes! Over a hundred of them too! They like canabalisim in Russia!

Not sure if you want to believe me? Google it!

I don't remember that one but I've got a documentary on early VHS tape about a Russian serial killer,he had a name like "Chiqo-something",there's some really grim footage of the Soviet era russia in it and some monumentally inept detectives.I've never found it on DVD,think I'll have to dig it out and copy it.

I seem to remember a figure of about sixty killed.

Can anyone remind me who he was?

ANDREI CHIKATILO- 52+ murders

Place: Rostov, Russia Date: 1980s - 1990s Victims: Children

Chikatilo was a teacher and a members of the Communist Party, but as he grew older he began stalking children, disembowelling and mutilating them. His crimes were overlooked for so long because he was a Party members and partly because the Russians weren't keen to admit a child killing sadist was stalking their utopia. Chikatilo's trial in 1994, full of descriptions of how he'd boil and eat testicles and nipples, was the first celebrity serial killer trial in the former USSR. There's a film version, Citizen X, with Donald Sutherland. He was killed by firing squad in 1994.

Is this the guy you were thinking of? Russia has the best seriel killers, they are just so insane!

Sorry - you are right - They weren't tramps, they were prostitutes! Over a hundred of them too! They like canabalisim in Russia!

Not sure if you want to believe me? Google it!

Is that like cannibalism?:hihi:

Is that like cannibalism?:hihi:

Similar - except they reject the bitter and those with a bile filled centre... If they get one like that, they just sling em to one side:gag:

Similar - except they reject the bitter and those with a bile filled centre... If they get one like that, they just sling em to one side:gag:

So that's how you survived!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

wonder if McDonalds are buying some of that meat for their burgers over here :gag::gag:

So that's how you survived!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yep, not bitter, no bile and not on the game! You however would have been hung and slung - go and play on another forum now, everyone else has gone to bed! night!

Yep, not bitter, no bile and not on the game! You however would have been hung and slung - go and play on another forum now, everyone else has gone to bed! night!

Sheesh. No need to get tetchy!:roll:

ANDREI CHIKATILO- 52+ murders

Place: Rostov, Russia Date: 1980s - 1990s Victims: Children

Chikatilo was a teacher and a members of the Communist Party, but as he grew older he began stalking children, disembowelling and mutilating them. His crimes were overlooked for so long because he was a Party members and partly because the Russians weren't keen to admit a child killing sadist was stalking their utopia. Chikatilo's trial in 1994, full of descriptions of how he'd boil and eat testicles and nipples, was the first celebrity serial killer trial in the former USSR. There's a film version, Citizen X, with Donald Sutherland. He was killed by firing squad in 1994.

Is this the guy you were thinking of? Russia has the best seriel killers, they are just so insane!

Thanks for that.

Certainly seems like the one and now you mention it the name "Chikatilo" seals the deal.I'm going to have to ferret through my shed and dig it out.I know the subject matter is gruesome but it's very compelling viewing.

I didn't know there was a movie,will have to check it out.

EDIT....

Re ROSTOV

From what I remember he also travelled,killing in various regions.

Edited by muchtoofair

Anyone for a Doner ?.................:D

Why is murder and crime in general funny when it happens in another country but something that causes you so much apparent anger when it happens here? :huh: