Have you ever walked out of a film at the cinema?

I once walked out of 'Star Trek: Insurrection' at Warner Village in Meadowhall - not because it was a bad film but because there were a couple sat at the back who were quite drunk and had seen the film so many times they were speaking the dialogue as the actors on screen did, after politely telling them to be quiet (to no avial!) we left in a bit of a huff, the manager spotted us and stopped to ask up he everything was fine, to which we explained the situation. We ended up with a refund and before we left she sent someone in to remove those two idiots =)

I've never walked out of a film but I have fallen asleep while watching a few. Amazingly I actually nodded off during the cacophony that was "Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen".

My god I went to see this it was the most boring film I have ever seen and if the OH didn't like it so much then we would have been out of there.

I walked out of Men in Black, although it wasn't in disgust. I just needed the bathroom and then realised on the way back that I didn't care about the film at all so I played on a Streetfighter II machine until it was over.

Walked out half way through The Cell (2000) starring Jennifer Lopez - it was too grotesque and weird - couldn't follow it. I remember walking out at the part when a horse was cut in two Damien Hurst style!

Walked out half way through The Cell (2000) starring Jennifer Lopez - it was too grotesque and weird - couldn't follow it. I remember walking out at the part when a horse was cut in two Damien Hurst style!

ooh i really enjoyed the cell !!! I liked the weirdness about it !!

don't think i have ever walked out of a film though ....... i do go to the cinema but its not that often and mostly watch films on DVD.

The only film that springs to mind that i have switched off in the recent past would be High School Musical. I watched approx 5 minutes of it.

Oh yes and i also watched The curious case of Benjamin Button which in my opinion is the dullest film i have seen in a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG while. If my flatmate had not been enjoying it i would have switched that off as well.

Went to see a screening a "A Serious Man" yesterday (Cohen brothers film). An unusually high number of people walked out of that one.

I quite liked it, though it was typically off-beat, being the Cohen brothers.

Perhaps, being a free screening, they didn't feel quite so obliged to stay.

Guy X (2005). We tried, really we did, but we just couldn't make it to the end.

A Nicole Kidman film that I can't for the life of me remember the name of. It was filmed "play" style, where the rooms were just marked in the floor, and the actors pretended to open doors.

It wasn't this which made me walk, but the camera work quiet frankly made me nauseaus.

I think it was "something-ville"...

Ooooh yes, I stopped Benjamin Button too half way through the DVD - so looong, not much happening.

High School musical - I couldn't stand that either!