Nick Griffin To Stand For East London Seat At Election

...you're familiar with the Angel of the North?? If I were you, I'd move house ;)

..we seem to be distancing ourselves from the orginal point raised, which were the policies of the BNP in terms of economics, I think my recommendations would have no resonance with their hierarchy.

I was under the impression that we were arguing, I hadn't realised that you were holding a separate debate with the BNP in general.

Perhaps your recommendations will resonate with me, I shan't know until I know of them !

No, imply that you need a Phd to have any credibility and assume that someone didn't understand some stuff you probably copied and pasted about economics and you become an intellectual snob.

I'm sure you can google to check, You have probably done so already.

My sarcastic enquiry about your PhD or lack of it was inspired by your snobbish reflection that the inhabitants of Barking must be uneducated.

You want it both ways.

Guest sibon

I have.

I think you wrote most of it. You paraphrased some of the BNP official policy, but that is no problem.

Edited by sibon

My sarcastic enquiry about your PhD or lack of it was inspired by your snobbish reflection that the inhabitants of Barking must be uneducated.

You want it both ways.

I assume that anywhere the BNP does well has more uneducated people than places where it doesn't.

On the basis of what we see on this forum alone, I don't think that's an unreasonable assumption to make.

I assume that anywhere the BNP does well has more uneducated people than places where it doesn't.

On the basis of what we see on this forum alone, I don't think that's an unreasonable assumption to make.

now who being a snob .

what do you class as uneducated ?

I was under the impression that we were arguing, I hadn't realised that you were holding a separate debate with the BNP in general.

Perhaps your recommendations will resonate with me, I shan't know until I know of them !

Bloody hell, Im clueless!

I know the present adminstration have failed, for various reasons, but what little I know of economics I know that what the BNP have to offer, is impractical and unworkable....they're simply playing to the low paid, working class gallery with all this talk of protectionism and state control.

The first sounds like a guarantee for their jobs and uplifted wages (it doesnt) and the latter spiting the 'enterprising rich' (it wont), they'll simply take their cash, skills and enterprise and bugger off.

now who being a snob .

what do you class as uneducated ?

It's not all about qualifications. It's also about what you've learned from life, in my opinion.

Being stupid enough to vote for a fascist organisation that discriminates against minorities (like your partner) because of a threat that's largely a media myth, suggests to me that a person is probably quite uneducated overall.

Disgusting fat slob. He always looks borderline dirty to me and very sweaty. You wouldn't would you? Not even blindfolded. Just looking at him makes me feel a bit icky.

Disgusting fat slob. He always looks borderline dirty to me and very sweaty. You wouldn't would you? Not even blindfolded. Just looking at him makes me feel a bit icky.

i really hope your female............cos otherwise even thinking such th......

oh ok ill stop right now :P

i really hope your female............cos otherwise even thinking such th......

oh ok ill stop right now :P

Noooooo! I have a terrible mental image now.

Noooooo! I have a terrible mental image now.

i had one before :(