Immigrant Baby Killer Given £4500 Bribe to Quit Britain

Race or skin colour is irrelevant. Fact is we have to put up with our own crims there's not much we can do about that, but foreign ones we don't. They shouldn't ever be released into the public, they should be put straight on a plane to their country of origin and barred from re-entry.

Edit:-

same goes for British crims abroad, who'd want to keep them?

Edited by mj.scuba

Race or skin colour is irrelevant. Fact is we have to put up with our own crims there's not much we can do about that, but foreign ones we don't. They shouldn't ever be released into the public, they should be put straight on a plane to their country of origin and barred from re-entry.

Well unfortunately we do have to. Legally.

If you think that's rubbish and the law should be changed then fine, but we can't just ignore the law.

If you could post details of the memorial urinator photographer working for The Mail I'd be most grateful, thanks.

He wont , because he cant

He wont , because he cant

Indeed.

What I did do though was reply with reasons why it wasn't relevant.

Whereas you just vanish when challenged.

Edit:-

same goes for British crims abroad, who'd want to keep them?

Who'd want to keep them? ...... Perhaps the people that want to be sure justice is served.

Would you have approved of the Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi being deported to Libya twenty years ago?

You consistantly reply only to what you want to as well.

If anyone replied to stuff they didn't want to, then I would think they had some sort of problem.... :huh:

So this is Gordon Brown `s New way on tackling Immigration :loopy::loopy:

It costs between £750-£1000 a week to keep a prisoner in jail so seeing as we are in a recession the goverment has saved itself quite a bit of taxpayers money and deported a foreign immigrant in one fell swoop! Isnt this what the BNP says it will do? And judging from some of your posts your quite an admirer of the BNP so what you moaning for?

Only to some. Like Pem, tab, your good self, wildcat, mrbenn and a few others. No one else really gives a hoot.

You appear to care enough to have formed an opinion. Are you one of the few others?

Who'd want to keep them? ...... Perhaps the people that want to be sure justice is served.

Would you have approved of the Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi being deported to Libya twenty years ago?

Once they've served their sentence I mean they should be deported, not before.

unlike defending the theft of a Poppy tin by two scumbags

people in glass houses and that

I noticed the entire topic got removed about that and after asking why at the help desk was warned against starting it back up.

The only reason I can think of is the nuts that were defending them must have realised how stupid they looked and asked for it to be swept under the carpet.

I notice after only reading the first page on this topic that no one seems in the slightest concerns over a baby that was killed and would sooner discuss you Mr B (who I don't care much for myself either) and the paper the headline was in rarther than go near the fact of it being another immigrant commiting crime here.

I swear I am not being paranoid, Im sure some of these people who post on here are on a pay role to quash any type of unreast reguarding anything remotely racial and if they don't pull it off they have get rid all together. :suspect:

The only reason I can think of is the nuts that were defending them must have realised how stupid they looked and asked for it to be swept under the carpet.

Well I didn't snitch :huh:

Perhaps it's because of the mods having the intelligence to realise that I was only defending their rights to a trial.

I notice after only reading the first page on this topic that no one seems in the slightest concerns over a baby that was killed and would sooner discuss you Mr B (who I don't care much for myself either) and the paper the headline was in rarther than go near the fact of it being another immigrant commiting crime here.

You don't even need to look that far. The thread title told me all I needed to know, it's another blatant attempt to create a link between foreign-ness and crime.

Of course we think the death of a baby is tragic, but that can't be reversed or stopped now. The spread of racism can :)

..we can all be forgiven for that occassionally cant we alchresearch?? ;)

Yeah, but be careful. I watched Balls of Steel on 4Music last night and one of the characters - Militant Black Guy - reminded me of you! :)