Immigrant Baby Killer Given £4500 Bribe to Quit Britain

Can't we just assume that the judge was a barking mad leftie who did it just to upset us?

Don't you also have to assume the Jury were looney lefties too, because she was only convicted of manslaughter, so the Jury presumably thought the death came about through misadventure rather then criminal neglect.

As an aside I can only see evidence the scheme she left under allows her to claim up to £4,500 for some restricted things like retraining and her plane ticket.... not that she actually would be paid that amount.

Edited by Wildcat

My bold.

That could be a good Daily Fail headline. Except it has too many long words, and no mention of IMMIGRANT in it.

And they wouldn't allude to the existence of fascists, barking mad or otherwise

Can't we just assume that the judge was a barking mad leftie who did it just to upset us?

No ,all the Apologists are too busy on here to have time to be a judge

And they wouldn't allude to the existence of fascists, barking mad or otherwise

Barking mad lefties making up supposed responses from barking mad fascists?

FURY AS PC BRIGADE SAVAGELY ATTACKS DECENT HARD WORKING FAMILY MAN

Better?

No ,all the Apologists are too busy on here to have time to be a judge

So this loony left that you so often refer to as the root cause of all that's wrong in the world consists of about 10 residents of Sheffield who spend an unhealthy amount of time on their PCs? :huh:

Barking mad lefties making up supposed responses from barking mad fascists?

FURY AS PC BRIGADE SAVAGELY ATTACKS DECENT HARD WORKING FAMILY MAN

Better?

Spose. Not sure about the hard working bit if it's referring to a certain someone mind

So this loony left that you so often refer to as the root cause of all that's wrong in the world consists of about 10 residents of Sheffield who spend an unhealthy amount of time on their PCs? :huh:

No , but the resident Hand Wringers on here are a good example of what the Lefties are about ,and multiplied many many times throughout the country explains why we are in the state we are in .

I get the sense that I've joined the rather long queue of people waiting for MR BENN to answer one of their questions.

I get the sense that I've joined the rather long queue of people waiting for MR BENN to answer one of their questions.

He's a man in demand. :hihi:

(Personally, I think Mr Benn is the Jedward of political debate. Sort of strange and useless, but strangely compelling.

:help::help::help:)

He's a man in demand. :hihi:

(Personally, I think Mr Benn is the Jedward of political debate. Sort of strange and useless, but strangely compelling.

:help::help::help:)

Whereas you see yourself as unfit to survive :hihi:

Guest sibon

Oi, are you pushing in. :rolleyes: