Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

By Jesus, this game is the most overated game ever, swap it for a girlfriend.

I play it on the pc and altho the game play is good they have totaly screwed it up for the pc with no dedi server files. This IWnet thing is a load of pants with difficulty getting to server, kicked out lag and all sorts of problems. They recon it will be better for clans but its going to destroy clanning from what I can see with people leaving servers if your tagged up.

They should get this game updated for PC gamers and get dedi server files out and give some control back to the player.

For some reason myself and loads of others seem to have lost the ability to voice chat in the game, so thats something that needs adressing for a start. If anyone has this happen to them then I found that unchecking the mic boost and then putting it back on seemed to work 1 time for me but now its gone again, I am glad I rely on teamspeak but you cant talk to all the gamers in the server.

Im really hot and cold on the game at the min, it plays brill but frustrating getting a game with the server set up. Its a bit like being hungry and getting a 3 course meal but having to fight Tyson first to get it.

At first I was pretty annoyed by all the things flashing up on the screen when you kill players (badges, logos....wtf?!) - it takes away from the realism from the previous games. But hey, it's a computer game - and I keep getting loadsa points for things I didn't even know you could/were supposed to do!

The host migration thing is brilliant - probably my favourtie thing about it!

The create-a-class system has gotten pretty complicated.

As have the kill-streak bonuses....

That said though, it's as good as WAW if not as good as MW1, the single player is spot on, and the Spec Ops is a good addition IMHO.

Would be good if the 'invite a friend' system was simpler as in WAW....

Network address translation theres moderate strict and open and its set to moderate then suddenly goes to strict

i had the same problem.if you unplug your xbox while the game is on main menu screen wait 60 sec then plug xbox back in and load game up this should solve the problem.it did for me anyways.

what a game, took a bit to get used to new maps but now definitely the best game ever!!!!

I play it on the pc and altho the game play is good they have totaly screwed it up for the pc with no dedi server files.

Was considering the PC version, but have read of a number of issues with it:-

http://www.modernwarfail2.com

I presume they're a bit overblown?

The headquarters mode is good fun at times.

Still, a bit too fast-paced for me, and no vehicles = meh.

Looks like I'm still a Battlefield addict, so bring on B:BC 2 now :D:thumbsup:

Loved the first Modern Warfare but eventually got bored when I realised I was spending 80% of my play time running away from grenades, 10% waiting to spawn and the 0ther 10% actually killing. I do want to get MW2 eventually but it's pretty low of priorities right now, with Mass Effect 2 and Dead Space 2 on the horizon I need to save my money.

The headquarters mode is good fun at times.

Still, a bit too fast-paced for me, and no vehicles = meh.

Looks like I'm still a Battlefield addict, so bring on B:BC 2 now :D:thumbsup:

Im still addicted to Gears2 :hihi: Not to chuffed with MW2, preferred COD4.

Great multiplayer, grenade launchers and flash bangs are a bit annoying, but i'm glad they dialed down the claymores.

Got my first nuke the other night, other kill streaks are pretty good too.

bjbjkbjkbjkkjk

Edited by crimewave
vvjhvjhvjv