Supect house mate is growing drugs.

thats what im worried about, ill compile evidence over next few weeks or so and take it from there thanks for the help.

It depends if you signed the contract together, or if you have a contract per room in the house.

If you signed a contract specifying you pay X for your room, plus use of communal facilities, you should be ok, and the landlord will need to find a new tenant, or he may hike your rent up.

If you signed together, you are jointly responsible for not breaking the rules.

there another guy too, we applied for it together, thing is i really dont want to look for another place i love the area, the rents cheap, work is close by and its the first place ive called my home in along time, im going to talk to my landlord and my house mate, get some evidence to back my alligations up and take it from there.

Is everyone that buys a mushroom growing kit a suspected drug dealer or is this just a windup? :suspect:

he might be growing normal mushrooms :) youd feel right daft if he was (probably isnt lol)

never said he was a supected drug dealer.

I suspect one of my house mates it growing class A drugs in the house

Sorry I stand corrected, you just think they are growing them. :roll:

yeah based on what ive seen, its not like ive thought hhmmm he's looking shifty he must be growing drugs, they smoke weed wich i dont mind, but i wouldnt be happy if they were growing it.

this post has made me laugh the whole way through!! just ask him!! is it a joint tenancy?