5800 express turned into iPhone help!!

i have heard you can get a application for the nokia 5800 express.which turns it into a i phone.anyone clued up on this and where do i go for it on the web

Er... perhaps try asking in the Computing & Tech section...?

check youtube out, there'll be loads of 'how to' videos, but from personal experience, the 5800 is never going to match the iphone. i went from a first gen iphone to a 5800 and back to a 3gs as i couldn't bear the nokia

it doesn't actually turn it into an iPhone, so you can't use iPhone apps on it, it just makes it look and work a bit like the iphone screen.

it doesn't actually turn it into an iPhone, so you can't use iPhone apps on it, it just makes it look and work a bit like the iphone screen.

In other words... its a waste of time....

Like those Windows users who spend hours making their Desktop look like its a Mac...

Like those Windows users who spend hours making their Desktop look like its a Mac...

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Does this mean my Ubuntu netbook with Mac4Lin is not really a Mac Book Pro?

I'm gutted!

Back to the OP. I have had a Nokia 5800 for two weeks now and so far I am impressed. A few of my colleagues at work have the iphone 3GS and so far I have matched performance and features, so why bother trying to change your phone?

Does this mean my Ubuntu netbook with Mac4Lin is not really a Mac Book Pro?

I'm gutted!

Back to the OP. I have had a Nokia 5800 for two weeks now and so far I am impressed. A few of my colleagues at work have the iphone 3GS and so far I have matched performance and features, so why bother trying to change your phone?

He might prefer the look of the iPhones OS to the nonias, that's one place the iPhone always wins, ease of use, user friendlyness, And I bet you can't match the 3Gs' compas on your 5800 :)

Just watched this.

It's basically turd polishing.

It 'looks' a bit like an iphone but its still the same clunky old s60 OS.

Edited by zongamin

Quite ironic then that the polished turd is running it's clunky os in the background whilst emulating the iphone :hihi: