Ideas of what to do with all these toys

My son and daughter are wanting a clear out of their toys!! they asked to put them on e bay but there is toy boxes full of stuff most brand new and im not listing all them.

Any ideas would be appreciated :)

there's hundreds and hundreds of spiderman, power ranger, batman and tons of girly items like barbies etc etc

You could still sell them on ebay but as a job lot. Sort them out into character groups, age range etc and sell them that way. If ther'stoo much too post you can always opt for collection only option.

you could donate them to the childrens hospital or some orphanage

Wow you're quick! I was going to guess how long it would be for some do-gooder to suggest just giving them away, but I wasn't even fast enough. The forum never disappoints.

sell them on here as 2 job lots i.e boys n girls i for one would be very intrested in the barbie items lol

Wow you're quick! I was going to guess how long it would be for some do-gooder to suggest just giving them away, but I wasn't even fast enough. The forum never disappoints.

WOW!! you were quicker than I thought possible for a sarcastic remark the forum so disappoints. YOUR THE BEST!!

they asked for suggestions they got one.

Put the best ones on ebay/give the rest away.

My son and daughter are wanting a clear out of their toys!! they asked to put them on e bay but there is toy boxes full of stuff most brand new and im not listing all them.

Any ideas would be appreciated :)

there's hundreds and hundreds of spiderman, power ranger, batman and tons of girly items like barbies etc etc

You could give them to some of the posters on here, as I think they have thrown theirs out of the pram :hihi:

wats wrong with giving them to childrens hospital are u a grumpy old man think only profit profit

you could donate them to the childrens hospital or some orphanage

I think this would be a good idea, as i'm sure they would appriciate them.

Sheesh - I was only joking!

In the current economic climate, and since the OP has already said that there are LOTS of toys, and most of them are new (and it also sounds like there are some good collectibles) I would forgive her for seeking some financial reward for them.

What's wrong with someone suggesting you give them away?

You have too many things, viz. the toys, so where's the problem in giving them to someone who hasn't got enough things?