An Audience with Donny & Marie

Did anyone watch this last night. I thought it was a great show, they're both very talented and doesn't she look good for 50 ? My wife narurally thinks that Donny don't look bad for 52.

I didn't expect to enjoy it but thought it was an hour of good telly, with no arguing judges, no sob stories, and no viewers votes. Yes there were one or two cheesey moments but I can overlook them.

I was pleasantly surprised to be honest. Quite enjoyed it. I'm 25 and think Donny is pretty fit for his age...:)

I did think he was carrying her a lot with the singing though, her voice didn't sound very strong, where as he has a fantastic voice.

:)

Did anyone watch this last night. I thought it was a great show, they're both very talented and doesn't she look good for 50 ? My wife narurally thinks that Donny don't look bad for 52.

I didn't expect to enjoy it but thought it was an hour of good telly, with no arguing judges, no sob stories, and no viewers votes. Yes there were one or two cheesey moments but I can overlook them.

Agree with you there, what a nostalgia trip. The Osmonds were all the rage with the girls at comprehensive school in the 70s, but would like to see them all perform as a band again for old times sake

I watched the show mainly because my sister is a big Donny Osmond fan and I just know on Sunday when I see her she will expect us to have watched it. I did secretly enjoy it but wont admit that to her and will still "rib" her about him :hihi:

Agree with you there, what a nostalgia trip. The Osmonds were all the rage with the girls at comprehensive school in the 70s, but would like to see them all perform as a band again for old times sake

Did last year pass you by?

They did a British tour last year including Sheffield Arena in May: Donny, Jimmy, Marie, Wayne, Jay, Merrill, Alan

Did last year pass you by?

They did a British tour last year including Sheffield Arena in May: Donny, Jimmy, Marie, Wayne, Jay, Merrill, Alan

I know they did that, but would love them to do a special on tv like last night

I was pleasantly surprised to be honest. Quite enjoyed it. I'm 25 and think Donny is pretty fit for his age...:)

I did think he was carrying her a lot with the singing though, her voice didn't sound very strong, where as he has a fantastic voice.

:)

Natalie - I'll be your long haired lover form Liverpool, if you'll be my sunshine baby from LA.

I hate to say it, but I was slightly disappointed, but I dont know why. I think I would rather see all the Osmond Brothers together. Somehow the impact was lost.

I know they did that, but would love them to do a special on tv like last night

I see what you mean. Maybe that would be better with all seven of 'em. I expected it to be a bit cheesey & it was though they were very professional. I think a similar show is running in Vegas for the next three years

I would liked to have seen them do two or three of their oldies in their entirity & not just as short versions

There's something a bit suspect about a brother and sister singing love songs to each other. Were the Osmonds originally from Stocksbridge ? :hihi: