Anyone remember David T Ward

Can anyone remember a David T Ward who used to live in Darnall, Pool road or street, he would be about 60-65 now he started live as a joiner then went on to be an estate agent.

Yes, I remember David.

After he sold his estate agency in North Church Street, Sheffield, he then went to live in Worksop and consulted for various organisations. He is also a Lay-Preacher in a local church.

If you want his contact details, please contact me.

Can anyone remember a David T Ward who used to live in Darnall, Pool road or street, he would be about 60-65 now he started live as a joiner then went on to be an estate agent.

I remember David T. Ward very well. He was our youth leader at Darnall Congs. He lived on Poole Place in Darnall and yes he became an Estate Agent. Latterly he and his wife ran a home for the elderly. Haven't seen or heard of him for a few years now but do know he was still playing cricket a few years ago as we saw him in Clumber.

I installed all the telephones in his house at Worksop, it was like an old shell when he bought it, it cost him £30, 000, which was a lot of money back in those days! Must be worth a fortune now, he was a nice bloke.

I remember he lived in Worksop and had a lot to do with the church there. I used to work with his sister-in-law who was from Darnall originally but moved to Worksop at the end of the seventies.